I hate QP's?

Quick picks is bad. Every draw it’s the same thing, I think maybe today I might get some good numbers.  But no I get some bad ones, 2-7-11-47-55+20. MB rarely repeats, two been in the last few draws, plus the lowest number have been low so should see high 10’s or 20’s maybe even in the 30’s as lowest number this draw. Just glad I have 2 lines of my own numbers.  Just wish what silly machine would base its pick off my numbers.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I play QP's because the majority of winners are from QP's in the game Powerball.  Can not fight the percentage of winners at around 70%.  Good Luck.-weshar75

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees

I guess you could call me neutral. I do play QP more than my own numbers. But I'm such a loser that it makes no difference.

I guess you could call me neutral. I do play QP more than my own numbers. But I'm such a loser that it makes no difference.

U not a loser always think postive, bad thoughts lead to bad luck.

As much as hate qp's i still play them, cause they the X factor you never what you getting.   

I hate Quilted Pillows. They leave a pattern on my face in the morning. And it takes hours for it to smooooooth out uh gen.

People think I pressed my face agianst a hot waffle iron.

dnroth's avatar - pryd

I play QP's because the majority of winners are from QP's in the game Powerball.  Can not fight the percentage of winners at around 70%.  Good Luck.-weshar75

The problem with your argument is that the number of people that choose to use QPs is also 70%.  Therefore, QPs are no better than any other number combination that you can come up with.

The problem with your argument is that the number of people that choose to use QPs is also 70%.  Therefore, QPs are no better than any other number combination that you can come up with.

May I ask,  what is the source for finding out that 70 percent of people play QPs?

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees

As much as hate qp's i still play them, cause they the X factor you never what you getting.   

You are so right. But I’ve been on such a long losing streak for months on end. The only comfort I have is it has to end at some point. To be honest I use the Lottery as a form of therapy as in it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. How much does a dream cost? A dollar. Not a bad price for keeping my mental heath up to snuff.

You are so right. But I’ve been on such a long losing streak for months on end. The only comfort I have is it has to end at some point. To be honest I use the Lottery as a form of therapy as in it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. How much does a dream cost? A dollar. Not a bad price for keeping my mental heath up to snuff.

Give me the last two night's winning numbers for the state or states you play, and I will give you 14 straight combos, from Steve Players's "Master Cash Red List", for tonight. 

I'm sure he won't mind if he can potentially help someone along the way. If you don't want to spend $14.00, play at fifty cents per set.

I have a good feeling about this. Sometimes my gut feelings come to fruition and sometimes they don't, but most of the time they do.

Just don't sue me if they don't come out. LOL

i never play quick picks.i always play my own numbers.i've won 5 grand in one month with my numbers!

i never play quick picks.i always play my own numbers.i've won 5 grand in one month with my numbers!

that is what i like 2 hear, and i prob would have won zero playing all qp's

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

May I ask,  what is the source for finding out that 70 percent of people play QPs?

Source is the FAQ section at Powerball.com.-weshar75

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

mix a few qp's with your own numbers

Dance

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

mix a few qp's with your own numbers

Dance

I Agree!

I got one (1) quick pick for the powerball and it had the powerball number plus another number.  It cost me $3.  I made $15. I Lover quick picks!

Also today I got 988 on a quick pick for the SC Midday draw.  The number fell 898.  $80 is $80 Dance

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 6:16 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?