Tx Two Step

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37

I always look around other states lottery websites to see whats happening in the lottery world.

TX's Two Step has the largest jackpot ever in the history of the game.  $2,000,000.  All cash.  I have seen the jackpots to that game before and they barely get over $500,000.

The odds of hitting it are about 1 in 1.8 million so you would actually buy a win now.

Brad

Florida Mega Money also is a 4+1 game, but the jackpot is capped at $2 million, and does not roll down the same as Michigan WinFall or Massachusetts Ca$h WinFall. Also the FL jackpot is annuitized, and you have 60 days from the DRAWING to choose lump sum.

TGOOD7's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

Hello brad, I tell you it's not easy,I;ve been so close, had 3 # and the bonus ball twice, plus 3 # and no ball.I will keep trying until i get it.    THANKS,  TGOOD7.

TGOOD7's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

Bradly-60,    TGOOD7.

No winner tonight. It's up to $2.45 million.

Still rolling. Now up to $2.9 million.

A 4+1 game is very fair for Texas Two Step where the jackpot can get up there at times. I wouldn't be surprised if the jackpot goes over $3 million for this game.

A 4+1 game is very fair for Texas Two Step where the jackpot can get up there at times. I wouldn't be surprised if the jackpot goes over $3 million for this game.

Well, 3 people hit it tonight. They should each get a little under $1 million.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 7:11 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?