Lottery Dispute

Hello all, I am Ms Evans, I've read a lot of stuff you guys wrote about the law suit between myself and Ms Rechichar over a $1 million dollar scratch off we won from PA and she took off not wanting to split it with me and I juat wanna say thanks for all the positve remarks, I expected some negativity, I just want everyone to know yes there are two sides to every story, we were far more than just friends and it saddens me deeply to think there really is a price on love for some people, and yes if it were I that signed the ticket I would not ave thought twice about just putting into our account, thank you all once again

hang in there and hope things go well for you.....

Could anyone provide a link to this story?  I'm a little confused.  Thanks.

it saddens me deeply to think there really is a price on love for some people,

Good luck.  Sometimes it costs a bunch to discover who you can't trust.  It's always worth the price if they're close in.  If it weren't for the ticket you'd still be going along being 'in love'.

Seems to me you can count it a million bucks well spent.

Jack

Click on news , go back to march 30 th , the article is listed there.

Click on news , go back to march 30 th , the article is listed there.

Thanks so much tww.  Everything makes much more sense now.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Just be glad the tickets were purchased with your debit card it's the only proof you have. It's never a good thing to find out your love had a monitary value attached to it.

If love has a monetary value attached to it, then it's not true love.

just hope it all gets straightened out for you.shame it had to come to this but you live and learn.just have to watch who you trust these days.keep the faith!/p>

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

I don't know how you found this board, maybe like the rest of us Googling one day for lottery information, but isn't it nice to get online and see so much support? We're a "motley crew" but we have a good spirit and good hearts!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 7:01 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?