It's Time To Capitalize With These:

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

The following doubles (neither companion) has not been out in April as of yet. With all of the other doubles at least the companion has had an April appearance.

There are only 6 of them. The progression of doubles this time around has been on the fast track. Here they are:

339, 399, 114,144, 889,899.

For the midday today in DC we had 484, the boxed mirror to 399.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Thumbs Up

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

The following doubles (neither companion) has not been out in April as of yet. With all of the other doubles at least the companion has had an April appearance.

There are only 6 of them. The progression of doubles this time around has been on the fast track. Here they are:

Those are all winners for the next few daysSmash

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

according to your myEmbarassedyour map that $Gem is scheldued for OK or the multi states.  could be off, but that's were um aiming it! 

thanks laverne!!

You are welcome LOTTOMIKE.

04/08/06

939-KY-evening

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

according to your myEmbarassedyour map that $Gem is scheldued for OK or the multi states.  could be off, but that's were um aiming it! 

Mornin' Maloney,

A while back you had a post that included the dates/maps and I have been tracking it that way every since.  In our Multi-State post, KY is one of the states.  When everyone was looking for that 833 I followed the information recieved from you the same way.  It is still a work in progress but using your method regarding the dates/maps and a hand-ful of other tools have been working.  It has been better for me to search for your precious jewls$Gem$ this way because it becomes a matter of me playing it in all the states bx for .25 or in 4-8 states, all straight.  I didn't snag it because it is still a work in progress.  I don't know if I can narrow it down any further than what I already have, but um trying.  It has taught me discipline, patience, and cautious betting.  I watch a lot of posters here, use lots of tools that have been shared, but I will tell you that the thing that makes yours so great is the fact that there are always less numbers with double pay and/or you can only play a double 3ways.  You putting the factual information about what has/hasn't hit is a major asset for narrowing the play. Like I said before, "You're The Real $Gem!"

Thank you Maloney! Thumbs Up

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

THANK YOU LAVERNE!!

LOVE THAT 144 FOR PA!!!!

04/11/06

988-DE-midday

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

Hurray!Good call La  Verne.

04/11/06

988-DE-midday

04/12/06

114-KY-midday

NBey6's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

04/11/06

988-DE-midday

04/12/06

114-KY-midday

4/12/06

898 ~ South Carolina Midday

WTG Laverne Maloney!!

Party

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Thumbs Up
reflections5555's avatar - 21

Laverne M. 898 fell in S.C. Midday followed by 355  May I ask what follows 355 or the Mirrors of 355 lol

Thank you

Reflections5555

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130918

The above link will tell you about the 355 & all other doubles. It is a list for a lifetime.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 7:01 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?