GA trying to save "win for life"

GA Ad  promotion.

Buy 2 Mega Millions, Get 1 Win for Life FREE! 4/9/06 - 4/15/06                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
From Sunday, April 9, 2006 through Saturday, April 15, 2006, buy at least $2 of Mega Millions on the same ticket and get a free Win for Life Quik Pik!

Most of the time it's buy 5 for a free ticket. This is first time i seen them do 2 for free. They got a new "win of life" atleast for a week. I'll take grand a week for free.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

How long do you think it's going to be before we see "Lotto South Classic"?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Ohio has an even better promotion for their Lot'O Play game for week-end players in April.  It's called Double Day, buy one and get another one free.

They need to bring something like "Lotto South Classic" soon, but with bigger jackpot increase. Before it was replace it only jump like 1 million a draw. With over 80% of the people in the state playin or have played a lotto game there should at least be 2-3 million jump each draw. "Win for life" is not a bad idea, just bad draw game, if they made it an instant game i think it would do alot better.

How long do you think it's going to be before we see "Lotto South Classic"?

I hope very soon. I told you Lose for Life was a bad idea.

i liked lotto south better too......

Ohio has an even better promotion for their Lot'O Play game for week-end players in April.  It's called Double Day, buy one and get another one free.

It's not actually double because the free plays are ineligible for the instant $10. The promotion doesn't seem to be helping very much.

does anyone know how "win for life" is doing? like what the projected sales were and what are the current sales or in GA. cause i was reading an article that says sales in KY are up 35% then projected. is that everywhere or just in KY

Maybe "win of life" doesn't need saving. 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?