If NY Lotto Raised Payouts

We've heard CO say over and over and over and over and over and over and over how terrible NY Lotto's payouts are. Quite frankly I agree with him, but the fact that an in-state pick-6 game can still get big, and the price makes up for it in my opinion.

The point is, where would you want the extra percentage to go if NY Lotto raised it's payout, whether it be to 45% or 65% or somewhere in between. Should it go to the jackpot, or should it go to the match 3 prize. Maybe an even spread among all the levels. What do you think?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Even spread.  

We've heard CO say over and over and over and over and over and over and over how terrible NY Lotto's payouts are. Quite frankly I agree with him, but the fact that an in-state pick-6 game can still get big, and the price makes up for it in my opinion.

The point is, where would you want the extra percentage to go if NY Lotto raised it's payout, whether it be to 45% or 65% or somewhere in between. Should it go to the jackpot, or should it go to the match 3 prize. Maybe an even spread among all the levels. What do you think?

Two games for a buck DOES NOT make up for the 38%-40% payback. It's a terrible game even with the cash option.

Two games for a buck DOES NOT make up for the 38%-40% payback. It's a terrible game even with the cash option.

That's not what I asked. If they raised the payouts, where should the extra money go?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?