Free program - wheeling engine

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi all,

Here's a free wheeling eninge for pick3, for straight and boxed numbers.

Wheeling engine for Pick3 from LotSoft 

There are 2 ways of selection for digits;

- any position: for boxed numbers
- positional: for straight numbers

You can filter out several patterns such as Highlow, Oddeven, shortsum, root and sumdigits (the oddeven and highlow lists will be different if you select "digits per position")
If you want to select all items in a list, just click it with the right mousebutton and select "Select all" from the popup menu. (you can also de-select all the items in the list using the same way and selecting "De-select" from the popup menu)

The exe-file has been scanned and is virusfree. There is no spyware or anything either, it is clean.
Click this link Download freewheel (84 KB) and savethe file to disk, then double-click it to run the wheeling engine.
If this file does not run on your computer, you might wanna download the setuppackage here (5 MB)

enjoy

Grtz,
Ricky

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

Thank you PaurthHurray!

This will be very interesting 

Thank you for this.

Thanks!  I'll try this for my Midday Daraw here in TEXAS.

Pick3Queen 

takeitez's avatar - japheth

Thank you very much, paurths, Grtz, Rricky,

This is, without a doubt, the best lotto tool I have come upon in the 10 years I have been a player!

Thank for your kindness to share this free. I would have paid money for it.

For those that have not looked at it, do it. It is does not predict (no program can) but if you know anything at all about the lotto this tool tool will help to track down the playable selections. It is also easy to use and very fast.

Thanks again,

ez

Raven62's avatar - binary

Standing Ovation: Bravo!

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

thanks a bunch

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

thanks a bunch

you're all quite welcome,
i hope it helps some people creating their numbers/series

enjoy

grtz,
Ricky

Thank you very much, paurths, Grtz, Rricky,

This is, without a doubt, the best lotto tool I have come upon in the 10 years I have been a player!

Thank for your kindness to share this free. I would have paid money for it.

For those that have not looked at it, do it. It is does not predict (no program can) but if you know anything at all about the lotto this tool tool will help to track down the playable selections. It is also easy to use and very fast.

Thanks again,

ez

Hi,

thanx for the kind words,

grtz,
Ricky

PS: there's more to come

mymonie's avatar - binary

Thanks Ricky, very easy to use. This is great!

Hi, for anyone who might be interested, there now also is a free wheeling engine for pick4 available: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/132128

Grtz,
Ricky

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

SmashThanks Paurths.  Even though mine didn't work.  Said it is not a valid win32 application when I tried to run it.

which one, Janet?

The pick3 or pick4?

Raven62's avatar - binary

SmashThanks Paurths. Even though mine didn't work. Said it is not a valid win32 application when I tried to run it.

I got the same message on the Pick4 Wheel.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 7:01 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?