Need Help With Dream

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

Had a dream last night that i was being chased by a large Anaconda (snake) he was moving so fast in the tops of trees, someone in my dream was placing on the ground raw ground beef and everytime he smelled it he would come charging so that he could eat it up......I just remember seeing him crossing in the trees and he was so large that i woke myself up breathing hard running from him......it was one of those type of dreams that you just stay awake and wonder about, it's been on my mind all day since i awoke this morning....

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Had a dream last night that i was being chased by a large Anaconda (snake) he was moving so fast in the tops of trees, someone in my dream was placing on the ground raw ground beef and everytime he smelled it he would come charging so that he could eat it up......I just remember seeing him crossing in the trees and he was so large that i woke myself up breathing hard running from him......it was one of those type of dreams that you just stay awake and wonder about, it's been on my mind all day since i awoke this morning....

Tree - 643,432,144,114

Snake - 265

There's more #'s for snake, but this is the only one that comes to mind I have to look for the rest.

Snakes:  263 462

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

snake    724  509  6978

tree      459  417  7140

good luck Jani

Thank you so much for your help, i usually don't post my dreams, but just in case, maybe  the numbers will help someone else, what stood out the most and made the dream so vivid was that the snake was so large, and fat,  so i guess that's what  i must focus on the most about the dream.....again thanks for the help....

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

you are welcome.....thank you for always posting followers for Ga & others...you are appreciated here.  Many blessings to you.

Brenda33's avatar - friends

Can anyone tell me what numbers to play for George, Brenda and home?  THanks in advance

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg

Hi Jani,

This is just what my intuition said to me as I read your dream.  Are you thinking of changing jobs, or is there someone else that is after a position that you want.  Plus are you spending money on home repairs at this time? Just a few of what came to me, let me know if any makes sense? 

Blessings & Cash,

CopyCat

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

Your dream sounds to me like a large financial gain is "snaking" your way.  The 724 just hit mid day PA...maybe it is headed your way!  White Bounce

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Perhaps you were dreaming of me!ROFL

Liking that 509 though *wink*

Thanks snakeyes, my morning hasn't been going to good, and you just gave me a smile for the day.......

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Hhahahahahahhahahahha! I had a good laugh too! That was cute!

Snake: 115 -551-555

LOL

Thanks Clairvoyance.....

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

LOL

Thanks Clairvoyance.....

Well I'm glad I brought a smile to your face. Hope your day went better.

Funny thing about all this is threefold.....friends call me Andyconda, my nickname on here is Snakeyes and, Clairvoyance is showing 115,551 & 555 as numbers for snake - I didn't know that til just now.

My favorite number and one that I play all the time is 5150.

hmmmmmmmmm.

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Tree - 643,432,144,114

Snake - 265

There's more #'s for snake, but this is the only one that comes to mind I have to look for the rest.

Did ya get the 265?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 3:43 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?