DE-GA-TN next for triples?

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

Let's see what happens in these states over the next 3 days.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

ok, i hope to see them in GA!!!! thanks for the tips calabs

Your welcome AGF310 - If you look at the last few draws, you'll see that there were back-to-back pure odd/even numbers that fell.  SOME of the time, when this occured in backtesting various states, a triple came after.  Good luck.....let's hope the trend works in these states!  It has worked well in a few states I backtested, but I haven't really looked at these states too closely.  Should certainly be an interesting test at the least!!  Do you know when the last triple hit in GA?

i hope 111 or 666 hits in tennessee.....

i hope 111 or 666 hits in tennessee.....

Tue, Apr 4, 20066-8-06-7-57-7-5-82-3-2-5
Mon, Apr 3, 20067-3-88-0-69-8-0-45-6-5-1

Lottomike - If you look at this trend, it is possible that it would be an even triple (666?)  Good luck....hope one of them hits for you. Thumbs Up

im think maybe 888 for delaware???lesonook

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

Your welcome AGF310 - If you look at the last few draws, you'll see that there were back-to-back pure odd/even numbers that fell.  SOME of the time, when this occured in backtesting various states, a triple came after.  Good luck.....let's hope the trend works in these states!  It has worked well in a few states I backtested, but I haven't really looked at these states too closely.  Should certainly be an interesting test at the least!!  Do you know when the last triple hit in GA?

calabs, Ga got 111 on 3/3/06, which represents our last triple.  Thanks

GeorgiaPlayer's avatar - disney21

444 in Georgia

calabs, Ga got 111 on 3/3/06, which represents our last triple.  Thanks

Whoa - that's pretty recent, although NJ has had a couple of runs of trips... here's how GA is stacking up.

Wed, Apr 5, 20060-6-14-4-37-8-2-12-4-2-4
Tue, Apr 4, 20065-8-07-3-15-6-3-65-8-8-7

that's why I was saying GA may come in with a triple.  The two back to back pure numbers.  It it DOES happen, it will be soon.  Good luck AFG!

JWWRI's avatar - bee

i like the 888 in GA.....

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 5:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?