What do Lottery Post members do?

Just wondering what kind of Jobs do lottery post players have? I just want to get to know each other more because I feel like i'm typing to a bunch of Robots because all we do is talk about Lottery and nothing else(I think there should be a "off topic" forum section like other forums have.)

I'm currently in the process of going to college and on my 1st year of Naval reserve.  I just got out of Active duty. 

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

Merchant Marine here.

I work in a factory. I make gasoline powered turtleneck sweaters.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56

I work at Sinai-Grace Hospital in SICU.  I take care of all Detroit's GSW's that you hear about on the news. 

Smile

I am a stay at home Air Force spouse. My husband is currently in Iraq until August. Pray for us!

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

I'm a college student (College graduate in 10 weeks), an RA, and a Security Aide.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

i'm a security officer.the hours wear you down after a while.most of the time its 11 or 12 hours a night......

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg

Retired teacher here.  And loving retirement!

I'm a college student (College graduate in 10 weeks), an RA, and a Security Aide.

Thats great!

I'm in Waste Management, kinda like my favorite TV Gangsta , Tony Soprano.

DD

I'm a project director for a government contracting firm.  This is an interesting post/topic.  I'm glad you thought it up. 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

DisneyRetired when my husband retired but worked in Museum Education for 15 years.

Merchant Marine here.

I dont know how you do it. ..  8 months away from home..8 months off from work?  I'd go crazy.  My friend is in the Merchant Marines.. He absolutely loves the ship work.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

I am a Registered natural healer of 5 years; I am also the author of 3 books working on my fourth and a published writer of natural health (holistic) articles that appear on and off the Internet.

Thanks KR , I kind of work differently, I can work 75 days on and 35 off, or I can work 105 days on and 75 off , or I can work 140 days on and 75 off. It's up to me. I haven't worked much in the last couple of years , about 140 days due to an accident and now I just had my papers renewed which took a couple of monthe due to Homeland Security rules. Been at it since 1977 though and wouldnt think of working anywhere else or retiring. It's a great job. As far as being gone alot. The boss says after 2 weeks of being home , the honeymoon is over. I agree. After being home 2 months, I have to hit the road or go crazy.

Here is a picture of the ship I'm on these days. Its 950 ft long. Thats the Savannah river bridge in the background.

http://www.maersklinelimited.com/mll/transportation/fleet/comm_acv.asp

Good Luck.

Last8Show page 6Page 7 of 8
libra's avatar - chi

I'm a Quality Tech for G.M.  I gage parts . I will be retiring this year. This is my 37th year with them.

Libra Dave    Big Smile

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I'm a Quality Tech for G.M.  I gage parts . I will be retiring this year. This is my 37th year with them.

Libra Dave    Big Smile

Very cool!  I wonder if you had anything to do with the good quality parts on my Vette?

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

I am disabled..I took my son hunting 13 years ago when he was 11 and he shot me in my right thigh at close range with a shotgun..blew out 2 inches of my femur..blew out my femoral vein and femoral artery and blew my sciatic nerve in half..from football in highschool..and work after high school..I have had 6 operations on my left knee and 8 operations on my right leg to save and repair it for a total of 14..

I am disabled..I took my son hunting 13 years ago when he was 11 and he shot me in my right thigh at close range with a shotgun..blew out 2 inches of my femur..blew out my femoral vein and femoral artery and blew my sciatic nerve in half..from football in highschool..and work after high school..I have had 6 operations on my left knee and 8 operations on my right leg to save and repair it for a total of 14..

Sorry to hear that Lottetrybraker. I went back to work last July after 2 years almost to the day after I shattered my right femor. 5 operations on my leg and one on my knee. All the while I thought I had it bad. Still have alot of pain but live with it. I would imagine you have that same pain and possibly more.

Good Luck.

libra's avatar - chi

Hi Todd

We don't make any Vette parts that I know of, but we make most of the sheetmetal parts you don't see under the skin of the cars .Dashes , floor pan parts , motor compartment parts. Inner door and fender parts for nearly all the GM products. Even Hummer Parts. Lots of truck parts also.

Libra Dave  Big Smile

I am a Registered natural healer of 5 years; I am also the author of 3 books working on my fourth and a published writer of natural health (holistic) articles that appear on and off the Internet.

Nice Smile

1.) I'm the guy that puts the M's on M&M's.

2.) I'm Inspector #9. I put those little pieces of paper in the back pocket of your jeans.

3.) I'm the director of program management for a company that makes components for automotive headlights. I am also a student working on an MBA.  

4.) I'm the man who put the white lines on the highway

5.) I do as little as possible

6.) both 3 and 5

One of the above is the correct answer. LOL!

# 2 is the answer!

Remember that from our last conversation Big Smile

four4me's avatar - gate1

Hi Todd

We don't make any Vette parts that I know of, but we make most of the sheetmetal parts you don't see under the skin of the cars .Dashes , floor pan parts , motor compartment parts. Inner door and fender parts for nearly all the GM products. Even Hummer Parts. Lots of truck parts also.

Libra Dave  Big Smile

i oversaw the production line of the Hard Guard products used to protect the auto sheetmetal.

if i win powerball jackpot i'll buy every single member a platinum membership.

Nice Smile

Thank You Lottaloot!

1.) I'm the guy that puts the M's on M&M's.

2.) I'm Inspector #9. I put those little pieces of paper in the back pocket of your jeans.

3.) I'm the director of program management for a company that makes components for automotive headlights. I am also a student working on an MBA.  

4.) I'm the man who put the white lines on the highway

5.) I do as little as possible

6.) both 3 and 5

One of the above is the correct answer. LOL!

# 2 is the answer!

Remember that from our last conversation Big Smile

If he would be Guy Number 1 putting the M on M&M's, He would be My NEW BEST FRIEND!!! Got to love a man that has Chocolate LOL!

Hey everyone I use to work for the state of Illinois as a mental health technician. Lost 2 really good friends in tower 2 on 9/11, moved home to be with parents, paid off their home. And now I am a full time student working on my degree in education. Thats right I want to be a teacher I am aiming for graduation in spring of 2009 and want either 4th, 5th, or 6th grade. Oh I almost forgot I am a favorite aunt to 4 neices, and 3 nephews.Thumbs Up 

Good luck to all that play.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg

i make transparent pants for the girls in the dance(stripping:) industry.

I am retired.  I spent twenty years in the gas appliance industry, testing and certifying units.  Before that I worked in a forge in Memphis, Tenn, for twenty years.  Go figure.  How does one go from a forging operation in Memphis to the gas appliance industry in Nashville?  I wll give you a clue.  Cheap Japanese steel had a lot to do with it.

i live in memphis gasmeterguy.about to move out of it,lol

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, May 17, 2022, 2:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?