Very Strange

I made a pick-up order from a Greek restaurant earlier. When I arrived at the place, I was early, and sat down for a while waiting for my order.

While I was waiting, for some strange reason, I thought of withdrawing ten thousand dollars from my bank and giving it to the owner. I don't even know why I thought this. Out of the blue, for no reason whatsoever.

Now, about 8 hours later, I'm watching a television show on PBS. A tribute or toast to Steve Martin. One of the skits shown is a part in a movie involving a situation in a restaurant. I just saw this a few minutes ago. To make a long story short of the skit , Steve is a waiter who gives the patrons $10,000. Just the exact opposite. Very strange indeed.

I wonder what that means. Just happened earlier.

It's got me shaking.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Wow..  That is strange..

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

That sounds like REMOTE VIEWING...when you can see something before it happens or somtimes when it is happening. Just see if you can do it for the lottery...lol

That sounds like REMOTE VIEWING...when you can see something before it happens or somtimes when it is happening. Just see if you can do it for the lottery...lol

A form of, yes.

I think it's an ability to be able to receive signals between time-lines, so to speak. But you have to always be in a receiver mode. I don't have to try, it's the case as long as I'm awake. I'm actually being tormented by the bombardments. Thoughts of every kind imaginable streaming thorough my big head. Brain cells absorbing like a dry sponge.

It's a good thing. I love it when these types of occurences happen.

You are right though. I need to adapt this to the lottery, however I have no control sometimes, when the information comes to me unsolicited. It's welcomed, but if I don't recognize the flags, it's not as useful.

The numbers will come to me in that fashion someday, and I'll heed the warnings and profit. Just wait and see. LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

be interesting to know if the restaurant person needs the money?  thought transference???

be interesting to know if the restaurant person needs the money?  thought transference???

It's funny you mention that. I somehow felt as if the business wasn't doing so well as expected. And a boost could help. I felt as though assistance was needed. A very strange feeling. Someone to come around the corner, and lend a helping hand.

I welcome those kind of thoughts.

might could use an extra cook......

Play security guard and cook at the same time?.......HMMMMM

LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

There have been remote viewers on late night radio who have talked about a remote viewer being a lottery winner.   For some real fun, Google Ed Dames.

Here's one:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/03/06.html

Bio

The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well.

There have been remote viewers on late night radio who have talked about a remote viewer being a lottery winner.   For some real fun, Google Ed Dames.

Here's one:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/03/06.html

Bio

The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well.

bugs

LOL

you could always use hot grease and a stun gun......

LOL

you could always use hot grease and a stun gun......

LOL

I'd probably end up eating all the Gyro meat, and the tziki sauce.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

A form of, yes.

I think it's an ability to be able to receive signals between time-lines, so to speak. But you have to always be in a receiver mode. I don't have to try, it's the case as long as I'm awake. I'm actually being tormented by the bombardments. Thoughts of every kind imaginable streaming thorough my big head. Brain cells absorbing like a dry sponge.

You are right though. I need to adapt this to the lottery, however I have no control sometimes, when the information comes to me unsolicited. It's welcomed, but if I don't recognize the flags, it's not as useful.

The numbers will come to me in that fashion someday, and I'll heed the warnings and profit. Just wait and see. LOL

Wow, is that really happening to you?  I am a receiver, but I have learned to turn it off and on.  This whole week I have kept my receiver "on" and its an interesting expereince. 

hey pac i listen to coast to coast once a week or so on AM radio.you ever listen to the show late at night?

A form of, yes.

Wow, is that really happening to you?  I am a receiver, but I have learned to turn it off and on.  This whole week I have kept my receiver "on" and its an interesting expereince. 

My mind is always wandering around.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 7:11 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?