Mystery of the Pyramids

Nostrildamus's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

I found a copy of a Pick 3 System while marking my playslips in a store recently.

It's called "Pyramid System - Master Combination Chart"and contains 120 sets of six digits 0-9, listed in pyramid configuration on a sheet of paper.

Although this copy is faded and tattered, and appears that it could have been produced on papyrus by the Ancient Egyptians, the copyright says 1987.

Judging by its condition, this system was used extensively by someone. I'd appreciate any input as to how it's used.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

I found a copy of a Pick 3 System while marking my playslips in a store recently.

It's called "Pyramid System - Master Combination Chart"and contains 120 sets of six digits 0-9, listed in pyramid configuration on a sheet of paper.

Although this copy is faded and tattered, and appears that it could have been produced on papyrus by the Ancient Egyptians, the copyright says 1987.

Judging by its condition, this system was used extensively by someone. I'd appreciate any input as to how it's used.

Nostro..................xxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhhggggggeeeee!!!

MMMMMMannnnnn.........this sounds like theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"PYRAMID SCHEME"^^^^^^^^^^^^^produced by the Egyptians!!!!!!!!!

Get going on this and LET us know when.............you can bring good news

about $$$$$$$$ and RICHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from your sudden FIND!!

YOU will need LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLUCKKKKK???

Thanks for sharing....................

PSYKOMO

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

That sounds like a great find.

Can you key in a few of the lines of #'s for us to see? Thanks.

Raven62's avatar - binary

Is their a name of the Copyright Holder? Or anything else that would help identify the source of the document?

This is Steve Player's famous Pyramid System published in 1987.  I have used it as a benchmark for many years with some success.  It works well much of the time, but it is not perfect.  Here is how it works:

The top three numbers at the top of the inverted pyramid is the last number drawn.  The three numbers under it are the numbers that will come up in the next drawing. 

If you want a copy go to his website and purchase it.

Orangeman                                      See Ya!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I looked up some key words ............. and came up with info that the  Ancient Egyptians

used the PI system of some sort.. Found it interesting after all those other posts on Cashman's family secret..

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

I looked up some key words ............. and came up with info that the  Ancient Egyptians

used the PI system of some sort.. Found it interesting after all those other posts on Cashman's family secret..

I had no CLUE Cashman was Egyptian!!!!!!  LOL

Thanks to everyone for their input in helping me solve the mystery of the pyramids. Based on the information from Lotteryposters this apparently is an old Steve Player system, although his name is not shown anywhere on the page. The copy I found is torn and the type is faded, perhaps run through a washing machine once or twice and held together now with scotch tape. I haven't done any backtesting yet, but somebody apparently had been using the system for a long time. I'd appreciate any tips from anybody familiar with this system.

Nostrildamus

"Pick a winner"

Raven62's avatar - binary

Maybe you should return it to the person that lost it!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

Maybe you should return it to the person that lost it!

Nostros...................ever thouhhttttttttt about tryinnnnnnnnnnnn>>>>>

to return??????????something that was lost <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Ask manager of store if you could put a small sign (note-card) posted on

the lotto station asking the loser to contact store manager or..............

whatever you can.................suggest to help return.....................this???

LOL

PSYKOMO

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0

Scanner and showed to us Smile

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

That would be neat..

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

That would be neat..

That might not be a wise decision. There are copyright laws that covers reproduction.

Carbob

The owner of the store, which is where I buy most of my tickets, knows I have the sheet. He wasn't aware of anyone who uses the system but if someone steps forward he knows how to contact me since I go there often. Since the store is on a major highway, it could have been someone who was passing through.

But once again it seems to be tradition with some Lotterypost members to create some sort of controversy around an innocent inquiry. I was really just curious about the system. So far, backtesting has not indicated anything promising.

As for scanning the system, it is copyrighted so that's out of the question.

Thanks again to those who responded with positive input.

Nostrildamus

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0

The owner of the store, which is where I buy most of my tickets, knows I have the sheet. He wasn't aware of anyone who uses the system but if someone steps forward he knows how to contact me since I go there often. Since the store is on a major highway, it could have been someone who was passing through.

But once again it seems to be tradition with some Lotterypost members to create some sort of controversy around an innocent inquiry. I was really just curious about the system. So far, backtesting has not indicated anything promising.

As for scanning the system, it is copyrighted so that's out of the question.

Thanks again to those who responded with positive input.

Nostrildamus

this guy say: As for scanning the system, it is copyrighted so that's out of the question.

Stalyn say: Hello...............? smell the coffee, who know you? how the owner gonna get you? unless you post your adress on LOL LP LOL, and trust me the FBI wont get involve in this matter.

* Reallity check people*

If it was me, it would be front page news alllllllllllllll over the internet. 

anyways, if you still scare thanks anyways!Dead 

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?