Has anyone won?

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Has anyone won the lottery playing numbers people have posted on the predictions page?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

If they had, why would they want to admit it with so many law suits by people claiming to deserve a share of lottery winners prizes.  I even seen posts by some predictors suggesting that they would expect some gratuitous amount from any one who won using their predictions.  Even an expression of "Thank you for your help" could cost a winner or tie-up his winnings in court for a long time.  Look at the cases of people who foolishly told someone they found a winning lottery ticket that someone had discarded.

Since I've never seen a predictions that matched all the winning numbers in any games beside the pick3 and pick4, I doubt if it has ever happen.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

I don't think a pick 3 or pick 4 would result in a lawsuit but if you win one of the big three then that's a very good warning.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

People don't "own" numbers, so I don't see how anyone could file a lawsuit. That's why there are patents for inventions and copyrights for books and newspapers and registered trademarks.  However unethical it might seem, if stealing ideas from people and turning them into money was a crime, Bill Gates wouldn't be a billionaire!

However, I agree it wouldn't be worth the hassle.  Maybe Todd as owner of the site might have a claim, but I don't see any specific rules stating that predictions that win have to be shared. Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason and many of the cases concerning lottery winnings are frivolous,but the idea is to get the winners to agree to share rather than having the hassle and cost of going to court and waiting to collect their money.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

Has anyone won the lottery playing numbers people have posted on the predictions page?

"LOTTERY GENERAL's  WARNING".............

Lottery Playing By Pregnant Women May Result in

Fatal injury, Jury trials, Premature  Birth, And Low

Birth Weight..........(Don't Do It) to name a few!!!

However, if you PAY.......PLAY to WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL

PSYKOMO 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

Anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason and many of the cases concerning lottery winnings are frivolous,but the idea is to get the winners to agree to share rather than having the hassle and cost of going to court and waiting to collect their money.

That's true. You never know how anyone will react to a big win. I always think of how I'd love to call my sisters and give them the good news and then I stop to wonder if they'd say "You're only giving me $5 million?" 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 5:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?