Posted detailed instructions for posting images (Help Forum)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Since people ask how to post images so often, I finally bit the bullet and penned very detailed instructions in the Help forum this evening.

Here is a link to the topic: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/131640

If anyone has feedback, as far as suggested changes or additions to the help topic, please let me know.

I can't think of one thing to add. Definitely covered all the bases.

P.S. I never thought about people who didn't have the upgrade. I thought (wrongly) everyone had those features available to them.

To all those, my bad....sorry.

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

Thanks for going through that again for me and going through that for whoever is interested in how to do it.  Good Luck

nice vette blackie!!

four4me's avatar - gate1

same here it took some doing but there should be a green back in my avatar now.

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

Thanks LottoMike. A little like Todds.

I think you have it Four4me . Congrats.

i figured out how to do the avatar but i still can't post anything in my blogs like copies of my winning tickets.i'm still learning though.....

four4me's avatar - gate1

Thanks LottoMike. A little like Todds.

I think you have it Four4me . Congrats.

Thanks Blackie I hope it's there a $10,000 bill I found on some webpage. I copied the pic and edited it in an email. I couldn't get the whole thing shrunk down so I just cropped one corner of it. Then I saved it to my AOL picture folder. From there with your idea I was able to upload it to lottery post and copied the URL and pasted it to my avatar. Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks to Todd also for posting a detailed description for us less challenged PC users... with those instructions we should all be able to do it now. Would it be all right if I made a practice page so we could practice posting stuff.

Lottomike you do it the same way you did your avatar.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Four4me, you can practice in your Blog.  It uses the same editor and the same techniques.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 1:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?