Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Saluda,SC
United States
Member #3524
January 22, 2004
341 Posts
Quote TarzanReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: March 16, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Here it is 3/16 and only one state has had trips from this full moon!What gives? Numbers keep falling with zeros and indicator numbers at times but NO trips! No wonder you get burnt out trying to hit something.Disapprove

We got two days left- 4/2/2006

(Phase is 7 days)

We have two trips(333-888) compared

to just one last phase

Got to believe there's

another out there.

Who will be fooled?

888 pennsylvania midday----march 31,2006

Tarzan's avatar - ummm

Are you teasing me BA? yeah,and Fla got it--000! My son's birthday is tomorrow,so MAYBE they will come on up the road!  Thud

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

I have only hit a trip once in 20 years.
Only played them only about 10 times in 20 years. >LOL<

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

000 is overdue I know that much for Louisiana..but who knows when it will fall..its been over due..lol

Are you teasing me BA? yeah,and Fla got it--000! My son's birthday is tomorrow,so MAYBE they will come on up the road!  Thud

i think that florida 000 was a mistake.....

Tarzan's avatar - ummm

i think that florida 000 was a mistake.....

Thanks for the correction,lottomike! It really ****** me off when people post things that thet KNOW aren't TRUE! Sorry for any second hand LIES folks! Have a good one and be more respectful with posts please. Disapprove

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 7:01 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?