dream

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick

hi guys

i had a bad dream or maybe a nightmare last night. i dreamt my 4 year old got hit by a car and rolled over while crossing over in a busy parking lot. apparently we were walking on a huge speed bump and the driver didnt realize it was a child and must have thought it to be speed bump until he heard screams. it was his legs for sure that i saw in the dream that were hurt and he was still alive. The funny thing is a 6 year old lost her life in the same way a few weeks ago but she was flattened.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

hi guys

i had a bad dream or maybe a nightmare last night. i dreamt my 4 year old got hit by a car and rolled over while crossing over in a busy parking lot. apparently we were walking on a huge speed bump and the driver didnt realize it was a child and must have thought it to be speed bump until he heard screams. it was his legs for sure that i saw in the dream that were hurt and he was still alive. The funny thing is a 6 year old lost her life in the same way a few weeks ago but she was flattened.

My take on this dream is:  most dreams that involve hitting means you will hit the number...I suggest you play your child's birthday and if it is a three digit put the 4 with it. 

Also, just be careful crossing the street with your child...because dreams can also be warnings.

legs:  395

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick

thank u very much luckiestarr!! the funny thing is the 359 came in illinois yesterday. but i will do as u sayWink

Brenda33's avatar - friends

I dreamt last night that my sister and I were staying at a friend of mine house for Easter and we were getting dressed to go see my brother-in-law and niece (all live in Detroit) and an old boyfriend came over and was sitting at my feet talking on his cell phone.  I was trying to wait to say hello to him, but he was steady talking on the phone.  We eventually left and went see my brother -in-law and niece.  Any numbers strike anyone.  Thank you.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 1:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?