where do you purchase lottery tickets

where do you purchase lottery tickets?

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

The two places that get my lottery business is the grocery store and the convienent store.-weshar75

Ditto.  On occasion I purchase them at a liquor stoe...but not very often.

Jim 

Mostly convenience stores for me.

Can't say I've seen any terminals at a hardware store....

DD

tc28376's avatar - 8ball

hi from raeford, im trying to find what city  is selling the tickets i dont think we are. thanks

tc28376's avatar - 8ball

sorry guys im in north carolina

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

I don't have a favorite place.  I chose the grocery store, because that's where I usually get them, but I also go to 7-11 because it's around the corner and I can walk to it.

I don't have a favorite place.  I chose the grocery store, because that's where I usually get them, but I also go to 7-11 because it's around the corner and I can walk to it.

Bonita Beach Road and Imperial Shores???? LOL

That location is a gold mine.

You have the rich from Barefoot Beach and the surrounding beachy atmosphere people, either riding along that road, or on their way to the beach, knowing it'll be a while till the next refreshment store like another cirkle K or 7-11.

Looks like an Economics 101 to me. LOL

Hi, PAC!

Having one of my 3am "wide awake" moments, when I need to be at an 8am appointment!  Yup, that place is in a perfect location for business and is usually crowded. They really cleaned it up a couple of years ago. So you think people from "Barefoot" actually go to 7-11? I know I've seen a lot of people without shoes buying gas and beer! 

I'm sure the bare people don't go in 7-11 to get a hot dog and some beer. Probably like milk.

At any rate, That place is open 24/7.

I've had many rich passengers ask if I can stop and get some provisions along the way. And of course I dare deny them, thinking about my gratuity. LOL

8:00 AM Appt?: TSK TSK TSK....LOL

I count camels to fall asleep......

Try it, it works.

One hump,

Two humps<

3 humps......

I'm not a big beer drinker, but the Sunoco (formerly Speedway) has single 16 oz bottles for 99 cts and 7-11 is at least 50 cts higher.  The gas is also cheaper.  I've used the same station on Bonita Beach Rd for 10 years, but this week it's much higher than some on 41.  Well at least lottery tickets are the same price everywhere.

Only this kind and none else......

beer

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2

whereever i am at and they sell the ticket.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 1:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?