Free Premium Membership...

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

If I won a MegaMillion jackpot, should Todd give me a free premium membership?

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

I think you could afford it at that point.

doubt you will need it, you be to busy counting hundreds

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

no.! If you won a megamillions jackpot, I think you should buy everyone else a premium membership...

If I win MM, I doubt I'd play the lottery ever again.  With 92 million, why would I need to?  I play because I need money, and if I don't need money then I won't play, or work, ever again.  hehe

But I'll buy everyone premium memberships.

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg

no.! If you won a megamillions jackpot, I think you should buy everyone else a premium membership...

I agree with that one.  Should we take a

POLL ?  LOL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Good point, kind of like getting a hole-in-one in golf.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

Todd/MD:

Think about this for a minute or two..............WHO would be who??????

but,.................if you or MD wanted to borrow money at a low interest..

LOAN..............who could you turn too,,,,,,,( TURN TO) but, the LP buddy!

No....smooozzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnMaddog$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WE know who Todd...................isssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

A platinum membership for one year is $.20 a day.  What are you going to buy with $.20 these days.  Nothing of value in life costs $.20.  Everything in life especially services provided will cost you.  If you can afford $6 dollars in one month you can have a platinum membership.  I think it is not the cost for some it is the matter of choice.  What do you choose in life?-weshar75 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

............JACKPOT>>>>>>>>>>>

$$$$$$$$$$$WINNER!!!!!!

LOL..........LP player$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, i just can't laugh any harder or any louder, i know it's time to go to bed now!  there is no cooler answer than this!Smash

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

I think that maybe included in the platinum plan for winners is the ability for anonymous posting as a second standard user. The second account wouldn't have pm's or it would just get flooded anyways with requests for cash.

Requesting that they buy everyone an account would be off but if someone wants to do anonymous posting as a winner then this would be one way of doing it.

A platinum membership for one year is $.20 a day.  What are you going to buy with $.20 these days.  Nothing of value in life costs $.20.  Everything in life especially services provided will cost you.  If you can afford $6 dollars in one month you can have a platinum membership.  I think it is not the cost for some it is the matter of choice.  What do you choose in life?-weshar75 

konane's avatar - wallace

I Agree!  

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56

Great Idea! 

What kind of a nut would even have the nerve to ask a STUPID question such as that? 

Millons=Cost of a premium membership

Tell you what, you give me the millons & I will buy you a 2 yr premium membership cuz I'm such a nice girl

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?