free ebook lottery for members

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg

Hi every one,

i would like your opinion about this subject.Thank you in advance.

Download from here:h++p://www.lotterymanager.zerohost.ws/index.html

by clicking on the picture.

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi morocco,

are your statistics mathematical stats, or real game stats?

Hi paurths

they are real games stats,based on uk lott0.

hi,

this is a direct link >

http://www.lotterymanager.zerohost.ws/uklotto.exe

Thank's pacattack05

Thank's pacattack05

No problem. Just remember after you type in a url, hit enter. Then it will turn blue. If you post it without hitting enter, it won't work.

Just makes it easier to click on it than copy and paste. Not that copying and pasting is hard, but with the link there already, it just takes one action, instead of 5.

Hi,    it contain some wheels.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I think it's NUTS Crazy to click on any link for an EXE file!!!

Pac, didn't you just finish getting rid of something like 10,000 viruses off your PC?  Clicking on EXE files is a sure way to re-gain all those lost viruses!!

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0

Pac, didn't you just finish getting rid of something like 10,000 viruses off your PC?  Clicking on EXE files is a sure way to re-gain all those lost viruses!!

no only virus spyware and rookit. for those surfing the net everyday more than 5 hr get this stuff:

ad-aware free:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

zomealarm firewall free: http://www.zonelabs.com/

Well I thought I could trust Morocco.

I guess i should do a little homework huh?

I'm not good with the computer lingo like exe files and the such.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Pac:  Not clicking on an EXE file has nothing to do with trusting Morocco.  Many viruses are hidden in the EXE, and the person doesn't even know it.  There are hidden payloads that unleash silent programs that run on your PC.  I'm not talking about the kind of annoying popup-loaded garbage, but I'm talking about keyboard loggers, bandwidth stealers, etc.  (I'm not saying that Morocco necessarily has these thing in his EXE, but that's what COULD be there.)

I would not click on EXE files sent by family members, let alone someone I don't know personally.  Again, it has nothing to do with my trust in them as a person.  It has to do with the way that viruses are spread.  Never, never, never click on exe files, unless you are 1000% sure.

Stalyn:  Unfortunately, those programs are not a catch-all for viruses.  In fact, they really only catch the annoying ones, not necessarily the really bad, sneaky ones.  You can ask Pac, he had viruses that it took several different programs to track down, and to be honest, a PC in that bad shape is never totally free of that crap.

Don't be too comfortable with your mouse-clicks just because you run anti-virus, firewall, and anti-spam software.  Believe me, I found out the hard way.

a PC in that bad shape is never totally free of that crap.

It's funny you say that because I'm still geting po-ups. Not as much as before but still annoying, with freeze ups that do let go.

Thanx  Todd, I wasn't aware of that. Should I un-install the program?

Thanx.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 7:01 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?