collapsing bridge dream

i have this dream several times a year.its a dream where i'm going over this tall bridge over this huge river sort of like the mississippi and i always think when i'm driving over this bridge thats its going to collapse but it never does.i hate heights and in my dream every time i go over this bridge i wake up right after i make it over the bridge.its always dark when i'm driving over this bridge....../p>

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

i have this dream several times a year.its a dream where i'm going over this tall bridge over this huge river sort of like the mississippi and i always think when i'm driving over this bridge thats its going to collapse but it never does.i hate heights and in my dream every time i go over this bridge i wake up right after i make it over the bridge.its always dark when i'm driving over this bridge....../p>

bridge 457-827

river 829-268

zone No.6  447-069-008<>220-157-399 sence your dream is about a tall bridge  Bed

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

bridge 457-827

river 829-268

zone No.6  447-069-008<>220-157-399 sence your dream is about a tall bridge  Bed

huge river/zoneNo. 3  -366-063<>223-992-605 also your dream has huge river

thanks masslottery!

Is it kind of like when you wake up you feel a sense of "There is light at the end of the tunnel/bridge?"

Just thought/feeling that came to me--darkness during dream--you make it over---then wake up? kbye

thanks woodstock!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 3:34 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?