Lotto Silver

www.nhlottery.org is hinting that a highly populated state will be the first to try the Lotto Silver format, which is similar to Powerplay/Texas Megaplier except the multiplier is the same from drawing to drawing, and the jackpot prize is at least doubled. South Carolina has something similar in its Palmetto Cash 5.

Hmmmm. Let the specualtion begin. Let me speculate first with three states he might be talking about:

• Arizona - The Pick sales have probably dipped considerably since going the bigot route, and with Powerball's record runs. They could be looking into Lotto Silver.
  • Florida - ezMatch, at least in my opinion, might be the first of a several enhancements coming to Florida Lottery games. Lotto Silver might be applied to Lotto (which is a perennial favorite with further growth potential) or Mega Money (which is FL's least popular game, and could be in need of a pick-up).
  • Pennsylvania - Simply because they looooove to try new ideas with their games. Could it be a new game, or an enhancement to Cash 5 (with Match 6 it would be much too complicated for the casual player).
Then again, I could be completely wrong about these.

I hope the multiplier helps people win more money in the future in NH. Good luck to states with Lotto Silver format.

Hmmmm. Let the specualtion begin. Let me speculate first with three states he might be talking about:

• Arizona - The Pick sales have probably dipped considerably since going the bigot route, and with Powerball's record runs. They could be looking into Lotto Silver.
  • Florida - ezMatch, at least in my opinion, might be the first of a several enhancements coming to Florida Lottery games. Lotto Silver might be applied to Lotto (which is a perennial favorite with further growth potential) or Mega Money (which is FL's least popular game, and could be in need of a pick-up).
  • Pennsylvania - Simply because they looooove to try new ideas with their games. Could it be a new game, or an enhancement to Cash 5 (with Match 6 it would be much too complicated for the casual player).
Then again, I could be completely wrong about these.

Lotto Silver seems to be geared towards games with fixed prizes and pari-mutuel jackpots. FL has pari-mutuel lower-tier prizes. That also probably would rule out PA Unlucky for Life.

AFAIK The Pick (weird name) has fixed lower-tier prizes.

Dude!  Why do you always do this!?!?!  Please, Please, Please, deep-link to the minutes page when you post something that's in meeting minutes!  We all know how to get to the NH lottery home page without a link, but it's kinda tough to find the meeting minutes if you don't already know where they are!

Thanks 

I haven't seen anything new. Does anybody know?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 7:11 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?