Reach $300m in these current runs

They are all pretty close at the moment, but my money on a $300 run is Powerball!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

$101 million,$68 million, and $77.2 million are more a little ways from $300 million, not really close. Geting there maybe, but not close.

If you'd care to make up the difference between $300 million and any one of those other amounts, kindly send it to P O Box...... 

I don't think either one will make it to $300 million this run. Powerball and Mega Millions both currently have too many players, and Euro Millions has the 12 roll limit.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Euromillions will only hit 200 million or so but it's tax free cash. Megamillions has a serious problem breaking 300 million. Powerball is the best bet.

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2

i put my money on none. generally after some big pots. people start playing more and winning more. so i don't see it going to 300 million.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

I will say $325 million then hit or another roll.

My vote is for Powerball because PB's idea is to have ball drawings and make it hard to win a jackpot. MM will hit before it reaches 300 million.

Powerball will reach 300m during this run, and Mega Millions will reach $260-$290m

Powerball is still the best bet, since it has the highest combination to player base ratio.

Powerball's cooling off, so it may break $300 million again.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

I'm thinking Powerball should hit the cap on April 19, Megamillions breaks 300 million on April 25, and Euro Millions breaks 100 million pounds on April 28th. That's assuming no one hits any jackpots before those dates and that's a very unlikely.

I'm always buoyed when both MegaMillions and Powerball run neck in neck.  After Saturday we could have Euro and PB/MM all over $100m. 

EuroMillions has been hit and is now off the chart.  Powerball and Megamillions are rolling along, and should start picking up steam this week.

Mega Millions' cash jackpot is currently only $2 million less than Powerball's. If neither jackpot is won, Mega Millions' cash jackpot could get ahead of Powerball's by next week.

Powerball heavily inflates their jackpots, so I'll say Powerball is the most likely.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 8:32 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?