just a hair away from a jackpot today

my numbers-4-13-19-24-27 on the virginia midday cash 5

the winning numbers were 4-13-20-24-27....if that 19 would've been one number more and been a 20 i would've hit a jackpot on the prediction board.

konane's avatar - wallace

PartyYou're not kidding you were close!!!  Next time you'll nail it!!

PartyYou're not kidding you were close!!!  Next time you'll nail it!!

thanks!!    that last number is hard to nail down but i'll get it soon.......

Smash

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

when your hot your hotDance

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

the winning numbers were 4-13-20-24-27....if that 19 would've been one number more and been a 20 i would've hit a jackpot on the prediction board.

Did I not cast the spell for you a few months back? Remember This? Do you remember what post it was from? It was from that post about the lady who whom would cast a spell for people to win the lottery! For a fee of course. Then I said I would do it for free and I was serious too! LOL Here is your spell again!!! By the way I am not a witch LOL. I am just directing the energy your way!!!

Star of day Star of night, I cast this spell for Lottomike, I wish he may, I wish he might, win the lottery out forthright!

Remember the spell was for you to WIN the lottery and not just predict it!!!
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

Did I not cast the spell for you a few months back? Remember This? Do you remember what post it was from? It was from that post about the lady who whom would cast a spell for people to win the lottery! For a fee of course. Then I said I would do it for free and I was serious too! LOL Here is your spell again!!! By the way I am not a witch LOL. I am just directing the energy your way!!!

Star of day Star of night, I cast this spell for Lottomike, I wish he may, I wish he might, win the lottery out forthright!

Remember the spell was for you to WIN the lottery and not just predict it!!!

Wtg mike...! stay with it mike you'll get it yet....!

BTW clair, I could use a little energy thrown my way also.....!

give maddog some of that energy too clair!!

thanks maddog!! maybe we will get a 5+1 on the challenge soon also!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Mad Dog My Friend You Got It!

Energy of Day, Energy of Night, Shine the light and lift the fog, I cast this spell for Mad Dog. Bestir the power; bestir it tonight for him to win the lottery out forthright!
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs

lottomike I notice you get 3 of 5 from the mass cash lately. Keep predicting,you might be on to a hit shortly. Thanks

your welcome retxx.....

Triple Tree's avatar - clover2wm

Mike!

That was a close call, but having a win is still better.  I'm sure you'll nail the big one soon!

Here's a Four Leaf Clover for you.

thanks triple tree i appreciate it!!

yes we want to see winners...hope it comes soon for you.

thanks tom s!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 8:10 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?