If you play small on pick 3's....

If you play small on pick 3's, these 13 numbers I track day to day have brought me fair success in box plays for all states:

Some hit somewhat regularly, others only days apart. I don't play all thirteen at one time, just a few to half of them when they are due. Check the LP's Winners page starting today and start back dating looking for these numbers and you will see what I mean.

I hope this tidbit helps.

pcnut 

I look at it this way, 13 box numbers to choose from is a whole lot better than 120 box non-double numbers play and alot less cash lost.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

thanks - see ga. hit tonight from your list  879

Thank you emilyg.

Do the search from present to past and you see alot more than todays hit.

407 SC

349 Delaware

paurths's avatar - underground

If you play small on pick 3's, these 13 numbers I track day to day have brought me fair success in box plays for all states:

Some hit somewhat regularly, others only days apart. I don't play all thirteen at one time, just a few to half of them when they are due. Check the LP's Winners page starting today and start back dating looking for these numbers and you will see what I mean.

I hope this tidbit helps.

pcnut 

i would add 134 to that list

Thank you paurths,

I'll check into this number.

pcnut

Great call on those Pick 3's.  How do you play them? How many would you suggest playing?

Thank you BevsPicks.

To answer your question, I have these states that I watch constantly, California, South Carolina, Virginia, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Multi-State, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington, D.C. and Tennessee. Notice the bold states, these I hit more than the others and play every day. I play 4 to 5 numbers given when they are due (normally a few days apart from last hit) and I play repeat numbers (if a number played in one of the states I mention then I play it in all the states I have listed above for 2 days and move on.) If I see one or two numbers get 4 or days out which is not often then I load up on that one number in a progressive manner (day 4 single bet, day 5 double bet and so on) in the states I mentioned above. Patience and tracking has been the key for me on these numbers and states.

2-1-5  Washington, D.C. 3/12/06

For awhile there, I thought I was going empty handed on any hit today.

Thank you pcnut.  That will be a big help.  I have been tracking the same states for about two weeks now and it seems almost as though one state calls another says I'm going to drop this number today so you drop the other one and tomorrow we'll do this.  It seems that a lot of states follow the South Carolina number.  Again, thanks for the info and best of luck to ya!

Thank you BevsPicks.

Best of luck to you to.

pcnut

I'm adding another number (019) to my lucky 13 list and dropping 048, It seems that 109 out performs 048. The lucky 13 list did well today, though yesterday was almost a no hitter with the exception of 047.

Good luck and have fun.

pcnut

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?