Post your MM ticket numbers

Here's mine, it was a QP:

04-17-18-51-54+31

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

03-20-28-30-32 +46

michellep86's avatar - character catafly.jpg

Here Are My QP:11,12,14,20,41+11(QP )  13,28,39,52,53+18 (QP) 04,20,37,41,50+23(QP)  11,30,31,44,51+20(QP)  14,15,21,42,45+13 (QP) 14,17,23,40,46+07(QP)  12,17,31,38,52+18 (QP) 06,07,33,49,52+14(QP)  12,19,28,44,53+34 (QP) 06,35,43,48,51+01(QP)

Wow No Kidding Lucky Draw.  Thats the same numbers me and my three brothers play, but we all buy the same numbers on different tickets so it's easier for us to share!  I hope we all win!

Dream's avatar - dragon1

04-17-18-51-54+31

What u doing is very childish.

04-17-18-51-54+31

Numbers:
4-17-18-51-54
Mega Ball: 31

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

04-17-18-51-54+31

That's sad.  Do you crave attention?

Sounds like it huh

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Wow No Kidding Lucky Draw.  Thats the same numbers me and my three brothers play, but we all buy the same numbers on different tickets so it's easier for us to share!  I hope we all win!

Did you play them for tonight's drawing?

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

ok......I'm confuse....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

it was a childish prank

the post was made before the draw................yes?

the post was made before the draw................yes?

no  post was made at 11:02

Has anyone found out if the jackpot rolled or not?

Nevermind.  The jackpot rolled to $42 million.

Last1Page 2 of 2

Has anyone thought that perhaps Lucky Draw and WakeUpDifferen may be the same person?

so ............ we're all excited now........and we live to play another day..........Tanks for the thrill.........someone is gonna get it on Tuesday...............HA

Has anyone thought that perhaps Lucky Draw and WakeUpDifferen may be the same person?

yes

I love you guys..........I'm glad to see others that are clicking thier heels and repeating "I believe"........the lottery is like that money tree that my parents always talked about........even if someone hits a jackpot......."there's another one tomorrow"........thanx you guys...........glad you're here..........

ok......I'm confuse....

Don't be confused, be smart - check facts, validate information.  Information is FREE, only requires some loss of skin on your finger tips.  When you start buying into myths, it is hard to stop believing in everything.  If it can't be proven, it is NOT true.  Faith applies to the future, not to the past.  Validate the past!  When someone says they won the lottery, look for absolute proof.  Kinda, maybe, blind faith, is NOT proof.  This is how SCAM artists make their money. 

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

I am not sure if I would post that I won until the money was in the bank. But I admit it would be pretty hard to resist, considering this type of forum and how satisfying it would be for a dedicated player to finally hit. I may lose control, and like it.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

04-17-18-51-54+31

I bet you will be really pissed to find out they disregarded your match, and rolled the jackpot.

Hey, No I am not Lucky Draw, and I was just giving him a hard time about pretending to win.  I figured one act of stupidity deserved another act of sarcasm (facetiousness?).  Anyway, I just thought it would be fun to divide his "win" by 5.  I just figured you guys would have seen through his dorkiness (I mean c'mon an 11:02 post?, puh-leeze).  And as for being the same person as him, Thankfully, no I am not.  That would be hard to bear.

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Mar 1, 2021, 7:39 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?