Joke- What's the difference between

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Q. What's the difference between praying in church and praying when you watch the numbers being drawn?

A. When you watch the numbers being drawn you really mean it! 

Lottery Queen's avatar - 1531009974720

Well I would have to say when I pray in church I really mean it as well. I also pray for other's and really mean it. I pray for sick and shut-in people as well.

Better pray for me then.  hehe jk

What Prayer do you need Lucky Draw? Prayer is powerful

Can You see these Images? 

yEa I can see the images.  I need a prayer that I hit at least 3 numbers on fantasy 5 so i can break even lol

k remember as prayers go up, blessings come down. you are in my prayers as Luck-Draw.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

The difference is that God actually acknowledges a Church prayer....sometimes.

What Prayer do you need Lucky Draw? Prayer is powerful

Can You see these Images? 

Yeah, right!  All bull-crap!  You're almighty didn't give an infected rats rear-end in the biblical days about humans, and still doesn't.  If prayer worked, the earth would be double-layered with people, and every one would have already won the lottery. Peace would prevail - not from prayer, only from anilation.  Billions of years, Katrillions of years, and prayer hasn't solved a damn thing.  The days of mythical beasts is over, your mumbo-jumbo is proven to mean nothing.  Once education came into play, and people could rationalize truth from fiction, your God went into seclusion - maybe hiding out in a cave in Akganistan.  When was the last burning bush? When was the last visit by an arc-angel, or peon-angel for that matter, with magic love potion seed from heaven?  Not since women have been allowed in schools for something other then mopping the floors.  Keep praying, it keeps the flies occupied.  Gives you something do, standing over dead soldiers who your God decided weren't worthy of life.  Flatulation serves a greater and higher purpose - with actual proven positive results.

Gee, tough crowd here I'm tellin ya, tough crowd.

Chewie, it was a joke. 

fja's avatar - gnome1

Q: why is there only 239 beans in Irish Bean Soup

A: cause if you add one more it would be (Iresh accent) "two farty"

Ye  Gads..........

Is this the INTERNET?

................ INTERNIT?

................ INTERNUT?

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

Chewie, it was a joke. 

yes, it is a tough crowd...and why I want to jump in  this???  But, why is a bible-toting believer doing here?  Is that a "lottery Bible"?  What's the pick 4 for PA...LOL...OOPS!

Maybe we all need to really study the book of Numbers!

Smile 

Bible-toters can't play lottery?  Nothing wrong with Bible-toters, helps if they have a sense of humor though.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

Maybe we all need to really study the book of Numbers!

Smile 

Bible-toters can't play lottery?  Nothing wrong with Bible-toters, helps if they have a sense of humor though.

Exactly...need that sense of humor...I'm a bible-toter...myself (on occassion)!  BIBLE=102

Chewie, it was a joke. 

AND you're joke was funny. I read it right after you posted it.  I chuckled,  and went on my way.  Taking it for what it was.  A joke.  Then, all of a sudden, the bible thiumpers started to make it serious.  Pushing their holy than thou garbage. They get to push their bull dung, and every one is supposed to bow there heads?  For fear of having it chopped off?  Nope!  Those Christian power days are gone!  No longer is some one burned at the cross for showing that God is a mythical beast, capable of destruction and death!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Mar 1, 2021, 7:39 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?