Egg

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Do you have a dream book you can look in for me please...

What number does it say to play for EGG, I saw 3 in my dream last night and that does it say it means, thanks

angelm's avatar - anne

Don't have a # but dreaming of eggs in general are an excellent omen for almost anything that concerns you or your family-If you dream of a nest of eggs you will see financial gains-if they are cracked,you will suffer disappointment

Don't have a # but dreaming of eggs in general are an excellent omen for almost anything that concerns you or your family-If you dream of a nest of eggs you will see financial gains-if they are cracked,you will suffer disappointment

Interesting, I dreamt of a female friend of mine that recently died and when ever she went missing in my dream and I found her there was always an EGG in her presence.

Mone's avatar - appleboy

What number does it say to play for EGG, I saw 3 in my dream last night and that does it say it means, thanks

r u a female or male?

egg give 8-9-66
u saw three 380-390-660-366 dont forget to flip the six

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg

Egg 639-733
Since you dreamed of three eggs, 3639,3733

r u a female or male?

egg give 8-9-66

I am female

Egg: 733 639 353 147

Eggs
Eggs are a generally good omen for whatever concerns you most. They augur domestic contentment and/or prosperity and abundance. Eating eggs signifies good (or improving, if you're not well) health. If your dream involved finding eggs in a bird's nest, it predicts an unexpected windfall of money. However, if the eggs in your dream were cracked, rotten, broken, stale or otherwise unpleasant, they are a warning of disappointment through unwisely placed trust. Brightly colored Easter eggs signify a coming celebration of a happy event.

Thanks chouquounette

Mone's avatar - appleboy

r u a female or male?

egg give 8-9-66

I am female

also add in
385-395-3665

NBey6's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

I like triple 000, 555, 888 for this dream.

Good Luck!

back to the egg.....remember that?  the last album paul mccartney ever did with his band wings back in the 70's.alright these are some numbers for the egg....784,468,582,673

Thanks so much for the help everyone!!

GBSSR's avatar - spider

Egg---951,639,493

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg

how old was the friend who died

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 7:11 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?