lotterybraker hits pick 4 in massachusett

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

thursadays number was 0474..the numbers in the forum I posted for Massachusetts was 0744..like I said it was a lot of munbers..but still way less than 10000..lol

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Thumbs Up

lotterybreaker, you really should clarify in your original posts exactly what you are predicting. It looks kinda hokey, when you post after the fact what you really mean. Regardless, whether playing box for the win or straight, it definately looks like a winner. So, I'm convinced, what's your system?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

lotterybreaker, you really should clarify in your original posts exactly what you are predicting. It looks kinda hokey, when you post after the fact what you really mean. Regardless, whether playing box for the win or straight, it definately looks like a winner. So, I'm convinced, what's your system?

xavier102772, you have asked before because I was looking for the response. I don't think this poster is going to give us a clue.

Yeah, I don't think he will either, but it's worth a shot. Anyway, even if he doesn't give it up, me, you or someone else will be able to figure out what he's doing from the picks he's given out.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?