I just threw away about $20

ggeeez.  I gotta read the "how to play".  I didin't know that if you match 2 of 5 numbers , you get $1 on the fantasy 5 game ..

oh well.

Raven62's avatar - binary

ggeeez.  I gotta read the "how to play".  I didin't know that if you match 2 of 5 numbers , you get $1 on the fantasy 5 game ..

oh well.

When all else fails read the instuctions! Coffee

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Most pick5 games of every state I've ever read about pay $1 for matching two, 

ahhhh crap.  I should of never listened to Tim Allen... men don't need instructions.

four4me's avatar - gate1

na ---- in maryland need 2 #s plus a bonus ball for 2 bucks.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

In TN if you get 2 of 5 you get the message.. "not a winner"..

LOL!  dude  lotterys are hard enough to hit without chuckin emNo Pity!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Look on the bright side - you know you didn't toss a winner.

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham

Calif- Free Replay for hittin 2...It's their way of saying you won! But were not giving you any money back...

So, you had 20 tickets that matched 2 of 5? Were you wheeling them on 1 draw or was that over a number of draws and you threw a bunch away that had accumulated?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

In TN if you get 2 of 5 you get the message.. "not a winner"..

I guess we're just lucky in Ohio.  The old Buckeye5(5/37) paid $1 for a match2 and now the improved Rolling Cash5(5/39) pays $1 for mach2.  I didn't realize there was a market for pick5 tickets that paid nothing for a match2, live and learn. 

So, you had 20 tickets that matched 2 of 5? Were you wheeling them on 1 draw or was that over a number of draws and you threw a bunch away that had accumulated?

I've been playing Fantasy 5 for quiet a while... and since they're are everyday draws..i play alot. ......BUT DANGIT.  well. now i know... and what the other guy said "at least i didn't throw away the winning ticket"

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 2:14 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?