Ga Cash 4 -What's up with it?

Tang's avatar - abstract

Ok, I went into the store to play 1190 $1.00 str.box and I got 1190 str./.50 straight and 1190/.50 box. My play was split up and the guys said that the machine printed it out this way because it's the new way the game is played. Did I miss something because the payout isn't the same. When did the payout change?

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg

Tang
I asked the same question. I played your 9876 on Sunday and got 2 tickets 1 50 cents box and 1 50 cents str8. The cashier told me that this was the new way for cash 4 tickets due to the GLC getting too many people downtown for $100 on a box or under $600 they want the retailers to pay at the store. If you get a str8 for $2500 then you would go downtown, Too much traffic at the GLC I'm told. Does that makes sense?

Ms. Pat

luckylady's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

According to the back of the slip Straight Box pays $3099

$2900

$2700

$2600

Split it up for .50 straight                                        $2500                   

.50 box                                                  $100/$200/$400/$599

The payout is the same. It hasn't changed, just the way the ticket is printed

Yes... I used to get all my numbers on one ticket now a separate ticket is issued for each number

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?