Back in the groove again

Hey everyone, I was lucky enough, thanx to Todd, for allowing me back. I have to admit I was very childish, and left the post all heated. I've been, for the most of my life, uneasy being told what to do by authority, but I guess if I want to enjoy the participatory aspect of this great site, I'll have to be a good boy. Also, I'll have to  be more careful on how I respond to posts, because sometimes my interpretation of what I'm saying can be taken for a bad thing. Having said that, I just want to put behind me all of the negativity and just look forward.

I just loved this site way too much to just sit idly by and not be able to respond.

I read the nice things everyone said about me, and  how little I appreciated the sincerity here. Thanx again to Todd and everyone here.

On another note: I found a toll free number for free information from any telephone. If anyone out there hates to pay a buck or two for info on their phone, well you no longer have to.

It's totally free. 1-800 373-3411.

If the volume is not too high, they will even dial the number to the listing you ask for. Pretty cool huh?

A friend told me that he has to hear a ten second ad, but I've used it over 10 to 15 times already and haven't had to hear any ads. So maybe it's different for other people. Even still I wouldn't mind hearing a brief ad to save bucks. It could add up very quickly, if you use information alot. 

Thank You Todd, and keep up the great job you do here.

I missed you  Welcome back 

Same here fxsterling. Thanx.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Pac,

I'm glad we could work things out.  I've missed your posts (and enthusiasm) as well.

I think you're right about that free 411 phone number.  Here's some more information on it:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/free411.asp

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Well, it's about time! Welcome back brother.

Thanx Todd and snakeyes. Life is too short to hold grudges.

I saw your pics, building model airplanes. Pretty cool. I used to watch people fly model jet planes, years ago in an abandoned airfield In Queens, NY. Very cool.

Todd: I read the article on that link you provided. Very interesting. I knew there had to be a catch. Someone has to make a buck somewhere.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Pac

Hey we all get our feathers ruffled and We all Have our Days! You were missed! Welcome back my Friend!!!

Pac

Hey we all get our feathers ruffled and We all Have our Days! You were missed! Welcome back my Friend!!!

No doubt. Bad hair day. LOL

Thanx clairvoyance.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Pac

No doubt. Bad hair day. LOL

Thanx clairvoyance.

That's Every Day For Me!! LOL

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

The place practically fell apart without you!

Glad to see you again!

The 411 site says if they don't have a similar company to the one you need phone number for, then no ad.  Example: you want a Pizza number.  Domino's is a competing pizza place and so the 411 site runs that short ad for Domino's.

Of possible interest, my SBC/AT&T phone bill says March 1, 2006, no more free directory assistance.  So I will be using the 411 site often.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg

Welcome back!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

glad you're back!!!!!

Dance

Glad to see you again!

The 411 site says if they don't have a similar company to the one you need phone number for, then no ad.  Example: you want a Pizza number.  Domino's is a competing pizza place and so the 411 site runs that short ad for Domino's.

Of possible interest, my SBC/AT&T phone bill says March 1, 2006, no more free directory assistance.  So I will be using the 411 site often.

Glad to see you again!

ROFL

Yeah Right!!!!!

Thanx.

You make me laugh

This is one reason I came back. Love you all.

Thanx Jorli D and kitty. Missed ya too........

takeitez's avatar - japheth

Welcome back Pac!

Was it elephant eyebrows or eye lasses?

ez

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 6:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?