Marco, is this where you live?

paul762's avatar - lion

It's the spot but requests for info from that link bring the same results as posting here or using his Email address - nothing.

anybody get any replies to emails?

sounds like a dead business but why the lottosynch site still up and selling?

maybe one of us should sent an email as another person asking to buy ver 1.7 but need some info and see if he replies? 

paurths's avatar - underground

maybe one of us should sent an email as another person asking to buy ver 1.7 but need some info and see if he replies? 

I asked info on it, Vick, some 3 to 4 months ago.
Never got an answer.

Perhaps i should get into my car and drive upto his door, it's only about 35 minutes from where i live.

Go to  http://www.hoaxland.be/roadmap/  and in the left side picture you can see Marco hard at work on Lottosync v1.8.

Escondido, CA John

Now that would be interesting Paurths. I asked some friends in Holland to do that but they have been too busy.

At least, you would know if the guy exists.

Maybe they got into animating certain "cartoons" and are now in hiding??

I asked info on it, Vick, some 3 to 4 months ago.
Never got an answer.

Perhaps i should get into my car and drive upto his door, it's only about 35 minutes from where i live.

excellent plan paurths !!!! even a drive by to see what's going on, let us know. Heck just walk right in and ask him if it's still being developed !

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 11:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?