4+0
5,433$30
3+1
7,027$30
3+0
74,839$2
2+1
55,822$2

No detailed results available from Kentucky.

Congratulations to all Win for Life winners. Good luck to Georgia, Kentucky, and Virginia players in Saturday's drawing.

aye'

The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia).

I was upset at first that they replaced Lotto South with this game, but after looking at the odds of winning the jackpot, I think I may actually like this game better than Lotto South.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryPlayer on March 02, 2006

"The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LotteryPlayer,

I wondered if that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm my suspicion. What's your source of information for this?

Thanks,

aye'

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

VA released info on all 3 states with Lotto South and does the same with MM.  (give results for all MM states.)  I myself believe the info on VA's site is for all 3 states but I don't have any evidence backing it up.  Sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryPlayer on March 02, 2006

"The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LotteryPlayer,

I wondered if that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm my suspicion. What's your source of information for this?

Thanks,

aye'

It hasn't been publicized very much, but Win for Life has its own website (Win for Life website).  Virginia appears to be using the same data that is listed on the Win for Life website.

LotteryPlayer,

Thanks for sharing the information about the Win for Life website. There's a lot of useful information there, and it answered some questions that I had about the game. I've placed the site on my Favorites list and will be checking it out frequently. I highly recommend the site to all Win for Life players.

I do find it interesting that the website is run by the Georgia Lottery Corporation. They've evidently taken a great leadership role in Win for Life's tri-state partnership. Like the old Lotto South, Virginia is still conducting the the drawings hosted by the lovely and talented Mikki Spencer. I'm hoping that Kentucky will somehow step up with a major contribution toward helping Win forLife live up to its tremendous potential for success. This is a great game, and I'm truly enjoying playing it.

Good luck to you and all Win for Life players!

aye'

LotteryPlayer,

Thanks for sharing the information about the Win for Life website. There's a lot of useful information there, and it answered some questions that I had about the game. I've placed the site on my Favorites list and will be checking it out frequently. I highly recommend the site to all Win for Life players.

I do find it interesting that the website is run by the Georgia Lottery Corporation. They've evidently taken a great leadership role in Win for Life's tri-state partnership. Like the old Lotto South, Virginia is still conducting the the drawings hosted by the lovely and talented Mikki Spencer. I'm hoping that Kentucky will somehow step up with a major contribution toward helping Win forLife live up to its tremendous potential for success. This is a great game, and I'm truly enjoying playing it.

Good luck to you and all Win for Life players!

aye'

Lose for Life is a TERRIBLE game. The cash option (where offered) is a ripoff.

Gee whiz CASH Only,

I would have never guessed that you would take such a position. LOL It looks like you've changed your thinking about that wonderful cash option. I believe that I'm the one who pointed out to you that taking the cash option for the minimum ten year payout minus taxes is a sucker deal in most cases. You obviouisly didn't do your homework before you started your crusade against Win for Life. Now you've lost all credibility because you can't make up your mind where you stand. It's time for you to move on to another red herring. We're wise to you on this one.

aye'

Basically on Win For Life, no one from KY won 5+1. Good luck in Saturday's drawing.

I'd like Win For Life better if the second prize of $ 52,000 wasn't governed by a randomly drawn 7th ball.  The odds are much higher than the 1st prize in the Cash 5 and the prize is about half the amount.  I personally prefer the Hot Lotto or the Maryland Multi-Match games since they roll over the jackpot.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 11:55 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?