PA Cash 5 Reaches $720,000!!

It has been rolling since Monday. Odds of winning on a single ticket is one in 575,757.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Shhhh quiet, I don't want too many people knowing. Smile Actually yes I do, I want it to get even higher. Awhile back I believe it went to over a million or so. Would love a shot at those odds again for a million. But don't remind me, I am trying to save up for the match 6 and powerball. But the odds are good for the cash 5, as someone usually wins it everyday. But also a lot of multiple winners.

It's a good thing Unlucky for Life doesn't roll over (how would they increase the "jackpot")? Does PA know Virginia has a cash option for Lose for Life?

Drive over to NJ, their Cash 5 is consistantly higher then NY and PA payouts are.  Sitting at $500K+ right now.

Drive over to NJ, their Cash 5 is consistantly higher then NY and PA payouts are.  Sitting at $500K+ right now.

NY Take Five doesn't roll. For some time I've been calling for Take Five to be changed to a jackpot game.

NY Take Five doesn't roll. For some time I've been calling for Take Five to be changed to a jackpot game.

When NY Lottery gives a rats puckered rear end about what anyone thinks, send me a PM!

i wish i could play.the lotto 5 has been getting hit too much here lately.

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

I played Quickpick for ten bucks, looked at the numbers and what ever wasnt there, I played in combos. So I figure, I at least got one number somewhere on a line that is right! And if Im real lucky I got em all together! Best to those who are in this drawing!

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

okay I hit three numbers....cant say as its the big hit, but tapping the winnings isnt to shabby either. (and it was on the qp tickets! grrrrrr!) . Hope there was just one winner! Will make for a nice nest egg for them after taxes.

I played both New Jersey Cash 5 & Pick 6.  Hit nothing on either.  My "selected" numbers were zero, the closest QP was 2!  What a waste!

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37

6 people hit it tonight for $120,000 each.....all low numbers.

Brad

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Yep 6 people, that is what you get with the cash 5. Oh well hope they enjoy their new cars.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 19, 2020, 7:27 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?