Another death in GA

WARNER ROBINS, Ga. - Retired Brig. Gen. Robert L. Scott, the World War II flying ace who told of his exploits in his book "God is My Co-Pilot," died Monday. He was 97.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

WARNER ROBINS, Ga. - Retired Brig. Gen. Robert L. Scott, the World War II flying ace who told of his exploits in his book "God is My Co-Pilot," died Monday. He was 97.

Well I normally play deaths, birthdays and dreams and 973 fell in FL today, may his soul rest in peace.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

Hello there chippie, I didnot know that Florida had a midday drawing. When did this start?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

may he rest in peace

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

I didn't know him but I've heard of the book.  Maybe I'll read it someday.

GeorgiaPlayer's avatar - disney21

Hello there chippie, I didnot know that Florida had a midday drawing. When did this start?

No No, I may say at times Midday but Im referring to 2pm, sorry if I confused you.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

Chippie, 973 was the IL-midday. What does that have to do with Florida?

Chippie, 973 was the IL-midday. What does that have to do with Florida?

It does not have anything to do with FL, let me take my time and type:

Early-Chicago (IL) (2pm)

Miami (FL) (8pm)

Late-Chicago (IL) (10pm)

These are the 3 we follow and FL is only played once, I must have confused a few more people but its not that hard or complicated, I simply use FL in my text, which is wrong.

Example: If 973 fell in Early Chicago, I may type 973 FL (which I can take blame for)

I hope that explains it "Better"

Im glad you brought it to my attention cause I can see how confusing it was, thanks!!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 12:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?