Mega Millions Cash Value on the 7th

I personally think this MM roll will be the first to top $400,000,000 jackpot. But more importantly, I think it will roll at least until 3/3 and top the Cash Value record PB had of $177m

Hello! This 28th is fallen on the last day of the month ..I have a sixth sense feeling it is dangerous for such a high jackpot ! I see it happended couple times in the past !!! Anyway, I wish it can reach to level 300 ...hehehe!

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

i need to win

Personally I think it will roll on this draw despite having the jackpot increase. I think it'll reach 365 or 370 million on 3/3 and then one ticket wins jackpot.

Because of the Powerball hit, there is a blood lust in the area.  The Television and radio has been pushing it.  When that happens, the cell doors are opened and the maniacs come out.  That indicates a win!

I'm not so sure about that. Mega Millions did not increase its estimated jackpot for tonight. Therefore, it has a better chance of rolling over than I originally thought.

Raven62's avatar - binary

Until you can GUESS the number to be drawn it seems to be a waste guessing what the JACKPOT will be! ROFL

I had to open my mouth. Mega Millions did, in fact, increase its estimated jackpot to $267 million. I hope my ticket wins tonight; it's my first time playing MM since last December 30 (last Christmas and New Year's Eve weekends, I played every IA and IL rolling jackpot game except Little Lotto (IL Lotto, Hot Lotto, Powerball, Mega Millions).

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Well I'm predicting it won't roll. At least I'm in the majority on this one. We saw two unlikely jackpot streaks very close together in Powerball and Euromillions. I really doubt there will be a third such streak in Megamillions plus the game just seems cursed to only offer smaller prizes. Smaller being relative to it's odds which are rather formidable.

At least the WA state jackpot is finally up. Hasn't been this high since it was a ball drawing (it's now computer drawn) and we had lotto plus. I'll wait until it breaks 11 million then get tickets.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Until you can GUESS the number to be drawn it seems to be a waste guessing what the JACKPOT will be! ROFL

Guessing the jackpot, sales and odds of a rollover are also fun and far more likely to be right than guessing the right numbers. If this forum was only posts of winning lottery numbers it would be  empty.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 5:45 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?