southern lotto pick 6 game for TN,SC,NC

konane had me thinking of this idea.if north carolina,south carolina and tennessee put together a game similar to virginia,georgia and kentucky like a pick 6 lotto and called it southern lotto would you play it.it would have a rolling jackpot.the game would be a 6/42 matrix game....

I voted "not sure at this time." It sounds intersting, and might work if there's cash option. The 6/42 matrix would have lower odds and that might encourage folks to buy more tickets.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

I said not sure.  NC and SC may start something together like the "Carolina Pick 6" or something...  But TN will not be part of it IMO.  I think TN is looking into a "lotto" type game but it will be only one state.  TN...  I think TN needs to look at adding more draws to Lotto 5 before they do anything else though.  Seems like the first few months the TN lottery was around they did everything so fast... (Starting Sales early,starting Cash 3 early,bringing PB within 3 months, then lotto 5 in the fall....)  Then boom!  No new games for a while.  The good news here is atleast they are putting a lot of thought into these games. That's why TN never joined Lotto South.

I agree with Tnplayer805,NC and SC may link up one day,but because of the difference in state taxes,I don't think Tn would join them.

6/42 would be much too small for the three states. Even 6/49 was not big enough for LS.

I think a great regional game would be the combo of:

VA,NC,SC,GA,TN,and KY.

This would truly be a lotto south and if they could get FL to join, it could be as big as MM one day.

Ain't gonna happen, but it would be cool if it did.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 4:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?