is lottery Fake?

i think lottery is fake...every time u buy a quick pick, the computer gives u the number that it eliminates.

Also, when u manually pick, it eliminates the same way...

the earlier you buy your ticket, the more time the computer has time to eliminate your number.

??? if the computer capable of doing the "QP" and give u 6 numbers then it can also capable of eliminates your number

If the computer capable of scans through all the states that involved in mega millions and tell... if there is any "winner" at the end of the night..then it also capble of eliminates all your number. IS that true? any ideas?

But, isn't the lottery drawn with balls?

I don't know how the "computer" can decide which ball shoots out of the machine.

But, your theory does sound pretty interesting.  The world is getting too smart for "game of chance".  :)

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

The lottery is not fake, but whether it is "fixed" or not could be a whole different story.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

It's all fake. The lottery, the lunar landing, this "the earth is round" nonsense.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

i think lottery is fake...every time u buy a quick pick, the computer gives u the number that it eliminates.

Also, when u manually pick, it eliminates the same way...

the earlier you buy your ticket, the more time the computer has time to eliminate your number.

??? if the computer capable of doing the "QP" and give u 6 numbers then it can also capable of eliminates your number

If the computer capable of scans through all the states that involved in mega millions and tell... if there is any "winner" at the end of the night..then it also capble of eliminates all your number. IS that true? any ideas?

If this is what you believe, then perhaps you should consider not playing the lottery.

I Agree!

But, isn't the lottery drawn with balls?

I don't know how the "computer" can decide which ball shoots out of the machine.

But, your theory does sound pretty interesting.  The world is getting too smart for "game of chance".  :)

a computerized drawing is FAKE in my opinion.i think there is potential for tampering.as far as a ball drawing i think it is 100 percent fair....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

I've wondered if when you play a set of numbers, OQ or not, if you're not in fact "programming" the machine that picks them not to pick that set!

Illinois has subscription tickets (play a set for up to a year, paid in advance, and thus far it's a ball drawing) and in over two years of getting e-mails that breakdown the winners, I think I've seen two subscription tickets hit - and that's on 5/39 Little Lotto.

So let's say Mega Millions was to go computerized. If you played a ticket before the drawing date, are you "telling" the machine to take that set of numbers out of the loop? 

time*treat's avatar - radar

Little Lotto is not so "little" anymore. 5/39, up from 5/30. Blah! Indiana is "only" 5/36. All types of drawings can be rigged. Computer draws are just easiest to rig.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

I would worry more about the gasoline you pump being "rigged" than I would any lottery.  A tank of gas isn't quite as much as hitting the jackpot but more gas stations are caught rigging the price/gallons than State lotteries.

But then again, they are all computerized too!  At least in this area. 

Although they cheated long before computers ever came along.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

time*treat

That's true, I liked the old Little Lotto much better. I think the players were much better off with a $200,000 constant jackpot and aggregate prizes for four and three hits (or was it just four?) than this new

Jackpot (5 hits)

$100 (four hits)

$10 (three hits)

$1   (two hits) payout format.

Yes, indeed it is fake.

So is the money that the winners get.

It's all a hoax.

We have all been replaced by exact duplicates overnite thanks to aliens and we will never be able to prove it.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Speaking of the balls used for drawing lottery numbers; you all may think I'm crazy, but I always wondered about the numbers on the balls. Are they painted on or is it molded into the ball? If its paint, could the surface area of one number add more weight to a ball with a number having less surface area? And could that alter the draw? I would assume lotto commissions using balls would have them weighed and certified.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

There are a few articles, here's one:  Lottery Balls

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Learn something new everyday! I thought the balls were hollow, like ping-pong balls. According to that article, they are solid rubber......Interesting.

Thanks for the read truecritic

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:31 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?