Actor Don Knotts Dies at 81

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2

GOD Bless him. That guy cracked me up. Blue Angel

cybero's avatar - cybero2

I agree with ya fast eddie....... I grew up watching the Andy Griffith show

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2

cybero I see your in Ann Arbor, I am a big Wolverines fan and plan to make my first trip to the Big House this coming season. GO BLUE!Thumbs Up

p.s. I live near Northwestern and went to the game this past year and got to watch Michigan kick their butt.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

From what I understand he was nothing like the characters he played and was always surrounded by beautiful young women. I really enjoyed Barney Fife and his movies too.  The man he played in the movie Pleasantville was so different from all the other characters..very sinister.

I'll still always remember him as The Incredible Mr. Limpett. "I wish, I wish, I wish I were a fish!"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

GOD Bless him. That guy cracked me up. Blue Angel

same here.  funny!!!  rip

michellep86's avatar - character catafly.jpg

god bless him also. and i still watch the andy griffin show everyday...Blue Angel

he was a funny guy.......

cybero's avatar - cybero2

cybero I see your in Ann Arbor, I am a big Wolverines fan and plan to make my first trip to the Big House this coming season. GO BLUE!Thumbs Up

p.s. I live near Northwestern and went to the game this past year and got to watch Michigan kick their butt.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!  GO BLUE!!

Glad to hear you are a Wolverines fan eddie. Although this year was a disappointing year for Lloyd Carr and the boys.

You will like the Big House, it really is a rocking place on a Saturday afternoon!!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 12:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?