Guess Who

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

Usernames are always interesting.  And so are the photo, icons, vivtars, quotations, etc.  Do you ever paint a mental picture of the uernames you see on the side bars?  For instance, would a male or female,black-white-brrown-in-between, liberal or conservative, young or old, professional or non-professional, short or tall, fat or skinny, employed or unemployed, sane or insane,be mylollipop?  I have a mental picture of numerous posters that kinda stick.  I have one of one particular person that recurs persistently.  If I saw him, I believe I would know him---even his tone of voice.   I think my descriptions would be on target!  Now if this site had a voice feature (like chat rooms)  I would definitely be able to have a better picture.  Which leads me to another question.  If you can, who do you think you can describe, just by the posts, icons, without looking into their profiles if they have one available.  I think I have a good mental and physical caricature of;

1. emilyg
  2. Clairvoyance
  3. Korean Redneck
  4. lottaloot
  5. LOTTOMIKE
  6. Snakeyes
  7. Chewie
  8. Tenaj
  9. tweetietoo
  10. hypersonic
  11. RJOH
  12. libra926
  13. fxsterling
  14. melbrown425
  15. DoubleDown

There are others, too--just have painted a picture of the ones mentioned above, with at least three traits.  And mylollipop; most of the time I can paint a fairly good picture of mylollipop. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Usernames are always interesting.  And so are the photo, icons, vivtars, quotations, etc.  Do you ever paint a mental picture of the uernames you see on the side bars?  For instance, would a male or female,black-white-brrown-in-between, liberal or conservative, young or old, professional or non-professional, short or tall, fat or skinny, employed or unemployed, sane or insane,be mylollipop?  I have a mental picture of numerous posters that kinda stick.  I have one of one particular person that recurs persistently.  If I saw him, I believe I would know him---even his tone of voice.   I think my descriptions would be on target!  Now if this site had a voice feature (like chat rooms)  I would definitely be able to have a better picture.  Which leads me to another question.  If you can, who do you think you can describe, just by the posts, icons, without looking into their profiles if they have one available.  I think I have a good mental and physical caricature of;

1. emilyg
  2. Clairvoyance
  3. Korean Redneck
  4. lottaloot
  5. LOTTOMIKE
  6. Snakeyes
  7. Chewie
  8. Tenaj
  9. tweetietoo
  10. hypersonic
  11. RJOH
  12. libra926
  13. fxsterling
  14. melbrown425
  15. DoubleDown

There are others, too--just have painted a picture of the ones mentioned above, with at least three traits.  And mylollipop; most of the time I can paint a fairly good picture of mylollipop. 

i look just like my avatar.  lol   

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

1. emilyg
  2. Clairvoyance
  3. Korean Redneck
  4. lottaloot
  5. LOTTOMIKE
  6. Snakeyes
  7. Chewie
  8. Tenaj
  9. tweetietoo
  10. hypersonic
  11. RJOH
  12. libra926
  13. fxsterling
  14. melbrown425
  15. DoubleDown

i look just like my avatar.  lol   

Me Too Emily

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png
Just too cute!  And I could expect that response from the two of you---tweetietoo and emilyg
Type
Just too cute!  And I could expect that response from the two of you---tweetietoo and emilyg
Type

happy to oblige!!!    very liberal by the way. short, too

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Type

happy to oblige!!!    very liberal by the way. short, too

Do you move your tail too?LOL

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Sure I can just picture emilyg enjoying those micey feet.

yes to both -

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Well many of the members here have already seen me!

I have a natural web site and they were interested in it and I gave the URL and they visited. There is a picture of me on the home page LOL.

However just out of curiosity, What do you think I look like? And then I will post the URL and you all can go look and have a shock on your mental picture. Because I probably don't look how you perceive me to be! LOL

Good question and yes I see faces to posters too though I never have seen them in person.

I can picture chewie yes from his posts, and Lottomike and Tenaj and emilyg. So many times I wanted to call Lottomike Mikey don't ask why it just fits him! Emilyg is sweet and small and cute. Chewie I think is older and medium built. Tenaj is middle age with light colored hair? I can also picture Todd having light brown hair medium build with a mustache!

Blessings All!

Chewie is my dog's name!  He is a Sheltie, about 45 pounds, prettier then a sunset, and worth more then $256M!  His owner, weighes a lot more then the dog, not in half the good shape the dog is in, and a whole lot taller.  I am right at six feet, steady at 225, white, gray hair, and irresistable personality.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Chewie is my dog's name!  He is a Sheltie, about 45 pounds, prettier then a sunset, and worth more then $256M!  His owner, weighes a lot more then the dog, not in half the good shape the dog is in, and a whole lot taller.  I am right at six feet, steady at 225, white, gray hair, and irresistable personality.

See, I was right about you then! Your height holds your weight for a medium build! And you are older!

And now I know you scratch your butt, as you said in another post! Hahahahahahah!

Clairvoyance, When are you posting your URL?

It would be nice to have a picture forum for members. I would love to see everyone I talk to!

Yes NodCocoa is my dog's name and she is a beagle with beautiful markings.  She'll roll over on her back and put her paws over her eyes and play peek-a-boo when she greets you or wants attention.  It's makes everybody crack up.

gogo13's avatar - dragon1

I work with the pubic and at least once or twice a month i get "hey did you know you look like"?  It gets annoying after a while.  My handle was from a from a japanese animae movie i watched a long time ago. 

Clairvoyance, When are you posting your URL?

It would be nice to have a picture forum for members. I would love to see everyone I talk to!

CrazyPeople will put up fake pictures.  I know I would post my glamour shot from 10 years ago.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 1:11 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?