GA Merged*Positional Ranking after 613*

Peach3 $treet's avatar - kol becauseOfTheTimes.jpg

No predictions here.  It's simply a look at GA Combined's current Digit Ranking by Position (from most recent to longest out), and Digit Skips by Position. 

Digit by Position snapshot prior to the Wednesday Midday draw (following Tuesday Eve's drawn number 613):

SLOT >

POSTION1>

Skips since drawn >

POSITION2 >

Skips since drawn >

POSITION3 >

Skips since drawn >

Good Luck!

Peach3 please tell me how to read this chart..I know its very easy..thanks

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

Thanks Peach!

Thanks Peach!

Thank you very much, Bryan.  I'm happy you're finding these to be helpful!

Peach3 please tell me how to read this chart..I know its very easy..thanks

Well, unclelotto..... yes it's very easy for me to read since I was the one that put it together in it's present form.  But what hasn't been easy LOL, has been explaining to others how to read it.  You're the third member who's asked me, so don't feel alone. LOL  It'd be pretty tough for me to find the exact links to those previous threads that I might direct you to.

So..... I'll try to give a brief explanation one more shot.  Look within the new thread where I'll be posting an updated Digits by Position snapshot.  That should be up a little later on this afternoon. 

On second thought, maybe I'd have better luck simply illustrating what happened today, in Position 1, Position 2 and Position 3.

The Wednesday Midday drawn number was 8-9-4.

Digit 8 fell in Position One today. 

There had been six Combined draw skips since digit 8 was last drawn in Position One (as 893).

That put digit 8  in "slot" five within Position One Digit Rankings, as ranked from Most Recent (slot zero) to Longest Out (slot nine) within Position One:

SLOT>

POSTION1>

Skips since drawn>

We'll look at Position Two next.

Digit 9 fell in Position Two today. 

There had been six Combined draw skips since digit 8 was last drawn in Position Two (as 893).

That put digit 9  in "slot" five within Position Two Digit Rankings, as ranked from Most Recent (slot zero) to Longest Out (slot nine) within Position Two:

SLOT>

POSITION2 >

Skips since drawn>

We'll look at Position Three next.

Thanks Peach3...

Digit 4 fell in Position Three today. 

There had been eleven Combined draw skips since digit 4 was last drawn in Position Three (as 184).

That put digit 4  in "slot" six within Position Three Digit Rankings, as ranked from Most Recent (slot zero) to Longest Out (slot nine) within Position Three:

SLOT >

POSITION3 >

Skips since drawn >

So that's about all there is to it.  As I said in an earlier thread, there's no magic genie in the bottle that can be discovered using this information (as far as I know).  May not have any value at all for most players.

I will repeat this, for what it's worth.  Over time, it's ben my observation that the majority of the time, GA's next drawn number will include at least one of the Digits by Position from:

• slot Seven and/or
  • slot Eight and/or 
  •  slot Nine. 

Wednesday's Midday number was a "miss" using this particular filter, though (since no Digit by Postion from slots 7, 8 or 9 was drawn today)

I'm still trying to decide exactly the best way to utilize this info as one of several broad filtering tools I'll use in determining what are my "most-likely-to-hit" straight-order plays.

Hope this has helped!

Thanks Peach3...

You're very welcome, unclelotto.  Hope we snatch up some of those $TRAIGHT DOLLARS$ $OON!!

Just been watching the games lately btw, while I try to fit all the pieces together into a good system.  Maybe I'll be ready to start playing again tomorrow!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 12:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?