t GA-KY-VA Lose for Life

We know GA won't offer a cash option. The KY and VA websites make no mention of it either AFAIK. Were the media stories of a $520,000 cash option false? 

No, I think the Cash option is true for KY and VA. The media stories are also true. By the way, what's the current jackpot for Lotto South with 2 draws remaining? I'm disappointed that GA isn't going to include a cash option.

No, I think the Cash option is true for KY and VA. The media stories are also true. By the way, what's the current jackpot for Lotto South with 2 draws remaining? I'm disappointed that GA isn't going to include a cash option.

There's no excuse for ANY of the three states to not offer a cash option. Imagine if one of the Mega Millions states did not allow a jackpot winner to collect in lump sum.

A $520,000 cash option with the WFL odds is shameful.  Do not play this game!

A $520,000 cash option with the WFL odds is shameful.  Do not play this game!

GA won't even offer a cash option. How can a multi-state game have a cash option in two states and be annuity-only in the third?

The www.valottery.com site mentions the $520,000 cash option. I don't see anything yet on www.kylottery.com. GA will not be offering a cash option.

I'm glad nobody won the top prize in the first drawing. There will be other drawings without a top prize winner.

After six drawings, there still has yet to be a lifetime loser. Keep the streak going until the three states scrap the game!

The past two drawings have had neither a booby prize or second prize winner. This game is a loser!

If VA has a cash option, then the jerk who hit last night (4/26) BETTER choose cash. Even though a 520k cash option for a $1000-a-week booby prize is a ripoff.

If VA has a cash option, then the jerk who hit last night (4/26) BETTER choose cash. Even though a 520k cash option for a $1000-a-week booby prize is a ripoff.

Jerk? Now you've gone too far. Playing an annuity game does not make someone a bad person.

In Lose for Life, if they take annunity and get $1000 a week, how many years do they get for winning the jackpot?

In Lose for Life, if they take annunity and get $1000 a week, how many years do they get for winning the jackpot?

GA does not have a cash option. KY almost certainly doesn't. The VA website no longer mentions the cash option.

Anybody who hits Lose for Life should be sent to jail-no passing GO, no collecting $200 LOL

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 20, 2021, 5:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?