Happy Birthday!!!!

Party

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

Happy Birthday Peach!

Thanks for posting.

May you have extra luck on your birthday,

Bryan  :)

Peach3 $treet's avatar - kol becauseOfTheTimes.jpg

Thank you very, very much, emily and Bryan. :) 

I needed a little cheering up today, after too long and too difficult a day at work.  No birthdays off with the company I work for! LOL  That OK, though..... happy to have a job!

I'd gotten out of the habit of posting these Positional updates,  because 1. I wasn't sure how much value they really had for my fellow LP members, and 2. Wasn't sure how much interest there was in any of GA's Combined game's stats.  And the Combined game has been virtually my only focus for the last for the last four years of trying to find some way to consistently beat the odds (at least often enough to show a profit) in playing GA's pick3.

But.... your kind words in this thread have given me encouragement to start back, beginning this afternoon with GA's Positional chart after Saturday night's 048.  What harm can it do, right? LOL

That new chart should be up in a bit, and I'm thinking about adding a wrinkle today that some might helpful, or at least interesting. 

Still not quite ready to "predict" any good-looking straight-plays yet, but I'm working hard on that, whenever I can find the time. 

Thanks again, folks!! Big Smile

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?