Is ist legal to play powerball online??

Is ist legal to play powerball online??? Who do you recommend.....??? Saw Lottery Universe and they pay only up to a million......

Let me know,

Thanks

konane's avatar - wallace

To be safe you might want to check applicable laws where you live. 

Good luck if you do decide to play!!  Dance

four4me's avatar - gate1

Is ist legal to play powerball online??? Who do you recommend.....??? Saw Lottery Universe and they pay only up to a million......

Let me know,

Thanks

see the left side of this screen click powerball it will take you to the service that sells tickets.

Prime ticket service.

I live in Europe......

I get euro millions  from PTS  and power ball

four4me's avatar - gate1

look read the rules if you want tickets buy them from the service. i would not suggest it if i thought you couldn't play here is one of the rules

Am I Eligible to Play?

You must be 18 years old to use our lottery services.

There are no legal restrictions to keep anyone from playing, regardless of what country you live in or what your citizenship is.  However, because of the thousands of local laws in place everywhere around the world, we cannot make a blanket guarantee that your particular jurisdiction does not have an "anti-lottery-service" law.

You should only use our service if you are comfortable doing so.  Even though there may not be a law against using a lottery service, your peace of mind is the most important thing to us!  Just know that once you do feel comfortable utilizing a lottery service, we'll do everything we can to make your lottery experience fun, smooth, and trouble-free.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

Just read the rules and be wary of them so that you don't get hosed in the event of a jackpot win. I know that betslips allows you to play, but they own 1% of the ticket, which isn't all that bad, if you ask me.

four4me's avatar - gate1

Just read the rules and be wary of them so that you don't get hosed in the event of a jackpot win. I know that betslips allows you to play, but they own 1% of the ticket, which isn't all that bad, if you ask me.

PTS is hosted by Todd he approved the site and uses the service himself he would sponcer the site if it wern't safe and secure.

four4me

I am aware of that. The post was made just so that the player gets their own level of comfort. I have no problem with PTS' services, nor do I have a problem with Betslips' services. I think they are both top-notch and I plan to use them for years.

*shameless plug by cps10* haha

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

PTS is hosted by Todd he approved the site and uses the service himself he would sponcer the site if it wern't safe and secure.

Hey, thanks!  This is a partial answer to a question I asked a few days ago.  What makes lottery clubs, services, whatever name they are called, illegal?  How can an online group get a lottery and it not be considered illegal to be a member of it.  What legal terms in the by-laws or incorporation papers would make it legal?

Lolli

That is a tough legal question. I guess it can all be legit as long as you are not having tickets mailed through the U.S. Post Office. However, trusting the person running the pool when joining an online group can be tricky, as they must be willing to send you signed documentation about who gets what share of any jackpot, etc.

four4me's avatar - gate1

four4me

I am aware of that. The post was made just so that the player gets their own level of comfort. I have no problem with PTS' services, nor do I have a problem with Betslips' services. I think they are both top-notch and I plan to use them for years.

*shameless plug by cps10* haha

I'm not going to go into a battle of whit's with you over this but when you wrote:

Just read the rules and be wary of them so that you don't get hosed in the event of a jackpot win.

Implies that there is lack of trust that you'll get paid..... completely opposite of feeling secure.

What I meant...perhaps I phrased it incorrectly was that a person should be comfortable with whom they are playing before investing any money regardless. I guess I'm actually saying that if you go to Joe Blow's Ticket Outlet, just pay attention to what you might be getting into.

four4me's avatar - gate1

Let me know,

Thanks

See this is what I'm talking about he wanted to get a recommendation of a safe secure site and I provided that information I did not sent him to some other site I sent him to a site sponsored by Todd now whether on not the person uses it is up to him but no one mentioned PTS.

Whether on not it's legal for the person to play there will depend on the laws in his country. And prime ticket says that in their profile under the rules.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

Lolli

That is a tough legal question. I guess it can all be legit as long as you are not having tickets mailed through the U.S. Post Office. However, trusting the person running the pool when joining an online group can be tricky, as they must be willing to send you signed documentation about who gets what share of any jackpot, etc.

So how do the winners get their claims or tickets, whatever.  Via another carrier, i.e. UPS, FedEx, etc.?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 9:26 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?