Are Dyslexic You?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

Dyslexic cure for not found.  How often do you triple check your work finding it perfectly in order only to read it the next day and find mistakes?  Mix up lines when transfering to a wheel or to play slips?  How many lottery players are dyslexic to some degree?  Are you? Usually gets me when I'm tired, but it seems to get worse as I get older. BobP

DDAM

Mothers Against Damn Dyslexia

I voted "I'm slightly dyslexic and I compensate."

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer

.etasnepmoc I dna cixelsyd EMIT GIB m'I

,kcuL dooG

nhoJ

My brother suffered from severe dyslexia when he was younger. It caused him terrible grief in school and at home, and on one occasion he attempted suicide by throwing himself behind a moving bus.

Of course, the bus was moving forward at the time ...

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

My brother suffered from severe dyslexia when he was younger. It caused him terrible grief in school and at home, and on one occasion he attempted suicide by throwing himself behind a moving bus.

That was awful.............funny. LOL 

That hit me just right and cracked me up....Big Grin

Have a Great Day,

Bryan  :)

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Have a Great Day,

That's terrible, but still funny!!!LOL

Carbob

four4me's avatar - gate1
People with Dyslexia usually have problems with reading writing and spelling. But they are good with numbers. Have a better comprehension of them than other learned skills.
Seems like what you really mean/discribing is your getting senile.

My vote is no. However, I keep losing in all Lotto games I've played since I turned 18.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

My vote is no. However, I keep losing in all Lotto games I've played since I turned 18.

Were you doing any better before you turned 18? 

.etasnepmoc I dna cixelsyd EMIT GIB m'I

,kcuL dooG

nhoJ

Shoudn't that be wow wow woB?

Have a Great Day,

That's terrible, but still funny!!!LOL

Carbob

NO ONE SAYS ANTHING ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN!

(Tooooo Funny)

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png
Dotn knoe for susre, if i am dyslexsic , but i ccan raed this cna you?

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was  rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a  rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the  ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and  lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses  and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn  mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Is is always reading backward, s[pelling backward, hitting the wrojng keystrokes, or just a general disorientation of the right to left sequences of letters  or what....?

This thread is scaring me.  I can actually read what people are typing!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

This thread is scaring me.  I can actually read what people are typing!

I read it too, but I do this all day long at work.  I work with Special Education.

With dyslexia, it can intefere with numbers.. I see this all the time too..

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?