Is WI SuperCash computerized?

I just saw a story at www.1010wins.com that the same six numbers appeared in two drawings within two weeks of each other, most recently February 9.

Todd: do you want to block this thread now?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I guess you didn't read the news section at Lottery Post today.  Apparently 1010 WINS did.

todd:

I was the one who posted the link to 1010 WINS. I listen to it every day in my car, and log on to its website at the library.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Yeah, I was saying that maybe 1010 got the news from Lottery Post.  Our news feed in syndicated in lots of places.

Boy 1010 News was cool a bit like the Newsday

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

I just saw a story at www.1010wins.com that the same six numbers appeared in two drawings within two weeks of each other, most recently February 9.

The story is true.  And all Wisconsin games are RNG now.  It just goes to show you though, that in lotteries, anything is possible in the short-term. The Supercash is gettable though. It's following statistical averages. I hit it last night for 4of6 and that's the fourth time in the last 6 weeks I've done that, and I never bet more than three bucks on the game...and only when something looks to be behind what it should be statistically.  Basically, right now, the decade of 30-39 is behind statistical percentage and it will have to "catch up" soon (it started last night)....getting the JP will still be another matter, and 5of6 aint easy by a long shot..but getting 4of6 for 30 bucks (or 60 when a Doubler is drawn) is definitely do-able. But you have to follow what's happening daily.

And BTW...the first time (Feb 9th) when those 6 numbers hit, there was no winner. The next time they hit, there were three JP winners of $350,000 each. So if the lottery commission was trying to be cute, it backfired big time on them. I guess it goes to show that in spite of the "silliness" of betting past winning combinations, a lot of people do it.

The story is true.  And all Wisconsin games are RNG now.  It just goes to show you though, that in lotteries, anything is possible in the short-term. The Supercash is gettable though. It's following statistical averages. I hit it last night for 4of6 and that's the fourth time in the last 6 weeks I've done that, and I never bet more than three bucks on the game...and only when something looks to be behind what it should be statistically.  Basically, right now, the decade of 30-39 is behind statistical percentage and it will have to "catch up" soon (it started last night)....getting the JP will still be another matter, and 5of6 aint easy by a long shot..but getting 4of6 for 30 bucks (or 60 when a Doubler is drawn) is definitely do-able. But you have to follow what's happening daily.

And BTW...the first time (Feb 9th) when those 6 numbers hit, there was no winner. The next time they hit, there were three JP winners of $350,000 each. So if the lottery commission was trying to be cute, it backfired big time on them. I guess it goes to show that in spite of the "silliness" of betting past winning combinations, a lot of people do it.

So has MUSL Hot Lotto gone to computer drawings.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

So has MUSL Hot Lotto gone to computer drawings.

Couldn't tell you. Hot Lotto is not offered in Wisconsin.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 12:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?