what kind of car do you buy.jackpot win

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

if you won a jackpot in powerball,mega millions or any state lotto what kind of car would you buy?

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

American - Any decent truck.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

i would buy a new corvette........

My dream car Doosenburgh.

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

An American made Saleen S-7

2006 Hyundai Azera

2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6

2006 Kia Sorento 4x4 5 speed Aisin/Borg transmission

After talking to a Ferrari owner... i would never buy an expensive car. $12,000 for a tune up. $500 for an oil change? I don't think so.

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

Took my corvette to the dealer this mornig , oil sending unit not sending. While I was there I was checking out the Z o6 'Vette.  $ 110,000 .  Seemed a little smaller than mine , A '99 but seen a guy driving away in one and all you could hear from that exhaust was power. Sort of liked it but what a price tag.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

When I win the Powerball on Wednesday I want to get the new Ford F-350 King Ranch in Oxford White and then a new Ford F-350 Lariat Amarillo in Blazing Yellow.  Both with lifts, power everything and custom tires and rims.-weshar75

four4me's avatar - gate1
I'll be buying a bunch of different cars (antique custom hot rods) and a truck... but for about a year after I win someone will be chauffeuring me around in a Benz.

Took my corvette to the dealer this mornig , oil sending unit not sending. While I was there I was checking out the Z o6 'Vette.  $ 110,000 .  Seemed a little smaller than mine , A '99 but seen a guy driving away in one and all you could hear from that exhaust was power. Sort of liked it but what a price tag.

110,000 Z06? What ????  The One i saw at the auto show was $65,000

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

110,000 Z06? What ????  The One i saw at the auto show was $65,000

Yeah the one I saw at a car show was 70 grand. It had a 400 hp engine I think. This one has 505 hp.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I play the lottery for entertainment, if I'm lucky and win the jackpot I won't waste it on fancy cars.

I want one that comes with a chauffer.  Been driving in tons of countries and most places in the U.S. - 'bout time some one else got behind the wheel and left me in the back with the loverlies!

clunker's avatar - 15 1_148.gif

id buy a nice ass mercedes convertable,a corvette, an escalade ext, and a yamaha r6 sportbike, then i would keep my exsisting car (toyota corolla 2001) into a rally car and thrash it up !

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Lexus with onstar and xm satelitte, 1972 Mercedes coupe (wood grain, 5 speed ) that my neighbor has promised me if ever I win big! (naturally I'd pay the chap for keeping it in such fine shape!), an aston martin, and one Harley softail. I figure that covers one for each riding season :)

Then After I wake up from that silly dream I'd get a hybrid car and realize that gas isnt going to get any cheaper

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 12:09 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?