New online play

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Has anyone tried the new online play site?  What is the method of funding like? The only reason I have not swapped over is because I hate to set up another method of funding account.  (Click to Play)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Has anyone tried the new online play site?  What is the method of funding like? The only reason I have not swapped over is because I hate to set up another method of funding account.  (Click to Play)

do a search - other posts on this.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Well, it doesn't really hurt anything to have both a Neteller account and a Click2Pay account.  And you don't have to make any big deposits, so I'm not sure what the big deal is.  It's like having two credit cards or two bank accounts.  Why would people feel nervous about getting a second credit card?

What does Click to Play charge to transfer money from your bank account?

Would it take money from your Neteller?

I like the Betslip lay out to play ticket orders.. Seems easier than the other...

Neteller has a charge to transfer money from bank account to neteller.. I forgot what it was , it has been a while since I  have made a deposit..

There is no charge to transfer money from neteller to the online site..

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Those are good questions to ask Click2Pay and Neteller.  They both have customer support numbers.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?