ProFilter-Pick-3 version 1.4

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Hi,

(Test) Version  1.4 is now available.

Is was a rainy day and I had a little sparetime, so I added a new filter to the program...Wink

You can find the program here ; http://home.tiscali.nl/lsystems/Pick3.html

(insert/edit link option is still enabled....maybe only available to LP gold members  or so Disapprove )

Press on the button "OverAll-Filters" and next,  press on the button "Digits OverAll Filter"....

Good luck,

Harmen 

Thanks Harm!

Wish it was just rain here right now 

Harm, your 1.4 doesn't seem to like the number 9, shows no stats for it

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Harmen

Very sorry about before !

It looks like a boxed and straight "Favorite number(s)" (Digit(s)) (Include) filter and with very good stats, but to better understand how to use the stats and to develop a strategy with them, you must be able to slide the "stats bar" backwards to any particular segment of past draws and then move it forward one past draw at a time towards the very last draw or future draws, to be able to see a relation or correlation between the stats of one draw back and the next winning number. I find this a litttle hard to explain, it is a sort of back-testing of the stats against the very next draw (which will also be a past draw), but this way there is no need to wait for the very next draw to come out and can be done a lot quicker, this is in order to learn how to interpret the stats in relation to the very next draw, without having to wait for any future draws to come out, just using past draws.

I don't know if you understand, but you probably do (?).

Some of the most usefull stats for the pick 3 game are those of Pairs, straight and any-order (Boxed), Straight numbers (3 digits) and Boxed numbers. The need for those stats even outweight the need for other stats. But as I said above, for any and all stats a Sliding Bar is needed to test and learn about the proper use of stats using past draws. To properly relate or corelate just past stats to next and to future winning number(s).

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Some of the most usefull stats for the pick 3 game are those of Pairs, straight and any-order (Boxed), Straight numbers (3 digits) and Boxed numbers. The need for those stats even outweight the need for other stats. But as I said above, for any and all stats a Sliding Bar is needed to test and learn about the proper use of stats using past draws. To properly relate or corelate just past stats to next and to future winning number(s).

Brother.....YOu can say that again!

Hi LANTERN,

Adding a Sliding bar for the draws so you can see the change of the stats step by step can be done....next version (maybe this weekend). I will also add  more stats supporting this filter...but that for later... there are more things on my to-do list for this Pick-3 tool...Wink

Good Luck, 

Harmen 

Hi Maryland,

Do you've still got problems with number 9? 

If there was no number 9  (any position) for lets say the last 15 draws  , then

there will be no stats available for this digit.... What?. You'll see a '*' sign in the sats box...

Good luck,

Harmen 

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

Harmen

The site is down?

cps10

Hi cps10,

No problems here in Europe..try again...http://home.tiscali.nl/lsystems/Pick3.html

Harmen

Good deal...got it this time :) Thanks!

Hey Harm, for some reason it is now working.

Thanks!!

Hi LANTERN,

Adding a Sliding bar for the draws so you can see the change of the stats step by step can be done....next version (maybe this weekend). I will also add  more stats supporting this filter...but that for later... there are more things on my to-do list for this Pick-3 tool...Wink

Good Luck, 

Harmen 

Harmen. 

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I added the slide-bar function (forward/backward into the draw/stats history ) to the OA-filter and fixed some bugs. (version 1.5)

An other functionality I added to the program is when you're entering the result digits the cursor jumps automatically to the next box - so you don't have to use the Tab button on you keyboard anymore-.

Good Luck,

Harmen 

Outstanding Harmen...thanks!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 8:10 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?