Headlines, LosingJeff Wins Powerball

LosingJeff's avatar - flower

LosingJeff from Indiana has just won the 280 million dollar Powerball Drawing. Jeff states that he will move to a State with a real Lottery that you can win. He plans on spending 20 million per draw on the Indiana Daily 4 in order to help Indiana's poor economy. We tried to reach Jeff, but rumor has it that he has succumbed to pic 4 fever. The remaining monies won in the Powerball will be left to family. When asked what the Family will do with the money, they calmly stated, "We are donating the 280 million dollars to the Hoosier Lottery so they can buy a ping-pong ball machine for their drawings."

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

See Ya!Glad to see you in the joking mood. The power of positive

thinking brings the luck to you.

Hi Tenaj! Are you a male or female? Believe it or not, I always think positive. You have to think like a dreamer if you want to hit the Hoosier Lottery daily games. No one has been more positive than me; however, when the odds never are given back, then you just throw your arms in the air.

Hi Tenaj! Are you a male or female? Believe it or not, I always think positive. You have to think like a dreamer if you want to hit the Hoosier Lottery daily games. No one has been more positive than me; however, when the odds never are given back, then you just throw your arms in the air.

Yes NodFabulous female.  Sorry the Hoosier Lottery is giving you so much heck.  We don't have a lottery in my state yet.  It is forming and should be up and running in about a month. 

The heat is so hot on corruption before startup that the officials will probably wait a few years before they try to sneak something on us.

Hey Fabulous! I was stationed at Lejeune. Loved NC. Sure miss Topsail Island and Atlantic Beach. Semper Fi Miss Tenaj

Now I have a Southern Belle to talk to. And a Charlotte Honey at that!

I bet you are Mediterranean Looking. You know brown eyes, dark hair, and just plain gorgeous. Ooops. I better stop there. Todd will think he is running a dating service here.

Yes NodYeah, you better stop right there.

Just funning hon. Dont take it too serious.

I just wanted to resurrect this post so that Lottery Post will have 1st notice of my Powerball victory!

LOL JEFF !!!LOL

HAHAHHAAHAHA I was reading through older messages... i thought this was extremely funny!!!! Green laugh

jeff was reported to be seen with angeline jolie who broke it off with brad pitt after jeff moved to hollywood.....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

We've got to know, if you hit Powerball or any other jackpot, would you keep the name LosingJeff?

Maybe that would make a good poll.

Smile 

Todd, can I change my name to HoserLootery?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 1:11 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?